•Looks like someone's JEALOUS• Pt 1

Jack's POV:

I was walking around campus with one of my best friends, Rapunzel. But i hate calling her my friend (then don't dummy), because I really like her and I think today is the day I'll confess to her (now that's more like it, does anyone agrees?).

We stopped walking at a bridge over a small creek and look at our beautiful city.

Flynn's POV:

I was looking all around campus to find Rapunzel. I wanted to confess how much I absolutely love her, I found her on the small bridge with Jack.

That Jack kid is getting on my last nerve.

Then Jack leans in and starts kissing her, ON THE LIPS!

No, no, no, no, not today. I walked over and slightly pull Jack away from her.

"Flynn! What the heck!?" Rapunzel yelled.

"I-I'm sorry I-"

"Looks like someone got a little jealous," Jack mumbled. (He's totally jelly, right? *evil smirk*)

"Watch your mouth!" I yelled.

"Stop fighting!" Rapunzel yelled.

"P-please, Rapunzel I really like you," I begged, hoping she'd choose me over him. (I really really really really really really like you.... What a catchy tune)

"Sorry Flynn, I like Jack," she confessed and walked away.

"You're going to pay for this, I said to Jack.

  🌞❄  

What is Flynn going to do???

Find out on the next chapter.

Please vote, comment and share!

Thank you so much!

~rinny-chi