•Propose•

Before you start reading this I wanted you to listen to "I think about you" by Ross Lynch

  🌞❄  

Rapunzel's POV:

Music was playing.

There was the smell of roses in the air.

It was a little dark.

But there were candles all around.

And there was my boyfriend.

We are already together for 2 years now.

He's literally the sweetest and I can't tell you how much I love him.

It all started 2 years ago, both me and Jack just graduated college. Both of us were 19 this time. I was really scared I didn't know how we keep in touch.

I worried about Jack the most, I thought he'd leave me and forget about me after we graduated to pursue his career and to be honest it would be more than losing only a friend because I had a little crush on Jack.

On the last day of school I remembered our goodbye hug and it happened. I don't know how it exactly happened but all I know is we had the best kiss ever. We both had slowly lean in until our lips touched. Jack was my first kiss.

Anyway afterwards he told me simply that he has feelings for me the most beautiful princess he knows and asked me out, of course I said yes and we went on our first date.

Now two years later we are having another date in our favorite restaurant. It was where we had our first date and also bunch of others. It is small but really romantic and the food is delicious.

And then it happened:

Jack said he needed to go to the toilet and while I am sitting here waiting for him suddenly a man started playing on a violin. I recognized the melody.

It was I think about you.

It was Jack's romance song.

Then he came, he was wearing a tux, "When I first met you, I never expected you to be my love someday. We were teenagers and I found you funny and adorable. When we were 3rd year college I started to notice more and more of your beauty and your sweetness. I was so happy I got to be your first kiss and trust me I enjoyed every single kiss and also every single touch, hug or dance. On our 4th year college I really started noticing that I like you. I had a crush on you which grew even bigger each day. On the last day I kissed you, we had the best date ever here and now I can tell you I have more than a huge crush on you. I love you Rapunzel,"

I'm starting to cry, he is so... I can't find the words for that.

"And that's why I am asking you to make me the happiest man alive and let me be yours, so Rapunzel Corona... will you marry me?"

He had kneeled down and in his hands was a box with a beautiful diamond ring in it.

"Yes!" I screamed actually still speechless and crying.

I went to him, hugged him and kissed him.

This was the best day of my life; I still can't believe all these happened!

But who knows may be the marriage will be the best day of my life.

  🌞❄  

I hope you like this little chappie

Please vote, comment and share

Thank you so much guys!!!

~rinny-chi