•A Dream• PT. 2

*after one year*

RAPUNZEL'S POV:

I am really excited to see Merida. I am now in front of her school.

Merida: Rapunzel!!!

Rapunzel: Mer!!!

Merida: I miss you so much! (I didn't put Merida's accent here)

Rapunzel: I-

When I turned my head, I saw 3 guys walking.

Dug... dug...

Why is my heart beating so fast?

🌞❄

Merida invited me to eat with her in their school's cafeteria.

Merida: Rapunzel, I'm just going to order us some food 'kay.

If you can see me right now my face is just as the color of a tomato... I just nodded my head as a response to Merida's question.

When I raised my head, to see one of the guys who are walking pass us a while ago looking at me...

I was shocked so I just turned my head on the other side.

Merida: Overland is smiling at you Rapunzel.

Rapunzel: So, he's name is Overland.

Dug... dug...

There's only one reason why I'm staring at him, it's because I can't seem to read his future.

Dug...

What the hell. I can't read his mind too? WHY?

Dug... dug...

And one more thing, why is my heart going wild?

Dug... dug...

Wait? Is it hot in here?!

I can't take it!!!!

Rapunzel: Mer let's go, I'm really excited to see that thing you wanted to show me.

Merida: but we're still not done eating!!!

We were almost out of the door when Overland blocked our way

Overland: are you, okay?

I felt myself being nervous when I heard that voice. What with his eyes? They look so familiar.

Wait, ugh!!!! This is ridiculous.
We just move past him.

  🌞❄  

I was on my way home from Meirda's school when I saw the future of a girl crossing on the side of the road and was going to hit by a truck.

I felt that someone is watching me, when I turned ny head it was Overland. But-

Unknown: OMG!! The girl!!

Overland: Rapunzel!

Beep! Beep!

Oh s&#*! I forgot about the girl. So I cast a spell to freeze time luckily I was able to do it just in time.

I immediately pulled her out of the way.

I was about to put everything back on track when Overland hugged me from behind. Wait? How did he moved?

Overland: Don't ever do that again, can't you remember me? I am Jack Overland Frost... your dream boyfriend. I can never forget the girl I love so much. Your the one I've been waiting on that dark alley.

I closed my eyes, then I saw everything on my dream that I kept on remembering this about a year ago.

Everything came back to me.

Rapunzel: I'm sorry...

Overland: hush baby, the important thing is that you love me and your mine. Only mine.

Thank you... because now I know that magical moments can't only happen on dream. Its true that we really have a Love Story.

▨▨▨

the end...

thank you for voting guys!!!

please vote, comment and share

thanks so much guys!!!

~rinny-chi