•Shattered Heart•

Please read the author's note at the end of this chapter thank you😊😘

  🌞❄  

It was a Friday night, some students were spending their time partying or doing whatever.

While I was stuck here, at my dorm room doing absolutely nothing.

He ditched me again, he promised me that Friday would be our Best Friend Nights.

But what happened?

Nothing he ditched me because of his girlfriend.

Its actually quiet sad, seeing him spending more time with his girlfriend. I mean nothing is wrong with spending your time with her, I just wish he would make time for me too.

Weve been best friends for a lifetime and never once he tried to ditch our best friend nights.

Okay I admit it Jack is an attractive guy which means he had tons of girls following him around.

Monday went by, I was standing in front of my locker which was shut close.

What am I going to do with my life?

I turned around seeing Jack, his backpack slung on his shoulder.

I roll my eyes turning to the other direction, walking away but he was quick enough to grab my wrist making me turn to him.

"I'm sorry, I was with-"

"Yeah, yeah Elsa or whatever, don't bother," I cut him off coldly.

"Don't be like that Punz," he chuckled, rubbing his thumb back and forth over my knuckles.

"What do you expect me to do Jack? Just act like everything's alright? Well I can't, 10 nights you missed do you think Ill be okay?" I hissed yanking my hand away from his grip.

"I'm sorry if you're jealous of me spending more time with Elsa. You need to understand that I'm already 18. I think I already know who I want to spend my time with," he snapped.

"Oh, so I'm nothing to you now?" I retorted.

"I didn't mean it like that Rapunzel," he sighed.

"I'm so tired of waiting, hoping for you to come by even for just a short while but did you come? No, you can't even bother to text me where you're going what happened?" I asked him, tears pouring from my eyes.

"I grew up Rapunzel I grew up," he spat bitterly as he left.

He left me with a shattered heart that cant be bothered to fix again.

  🌞❄  

I am so not feeling this story😭

Its really funny because the story is somewhat similar to me and boyfriend💔 but we're in good terms now still doing our best to keep our relationship strong and I hope we could go back like the way we used to be😔

Well I hope you liked this heartbreaking chapter please don't forget to vote, comment and share

Thank you guys so much😘😘😘

~rinny-chi