•Call him anything• Pt 3

Kisses means: Don't touch her

Jack, Rapunzel, Merida, and Hiccup all sat in class silently waiting for the bell to ring to finally leave and do what they had planned this afternoon. They weren't the only ones. The whole classroom was filled with overly bored teens. The ones in the back were lucky. Why? They were sleeping, and the teacher didn't even notice.

RING!!!

The whole class instantly cheered, grabbed their stuff hurriedly and practically ran out of class.

Jack swung his arm around Rapunzel's small and fragile shoulders while Merida and Hiccup walked side to side to their lockers. Luckily, three fourths of them had lockers next to each other. Who was the one fourth that didn't? Rapunzel. The poor girl had to walk all the way to the third floor to get it, which was a huge disappointment considering it was tiresome at the end of school.

Jack pouted when she told him she had to go to her locker but that she would meet him at the entrance of school. She pecked his lips before rushing up to the third floor. Not one figure was left in the hall. It wasn't new it kind of always was.

Her eyes looked over at her locker and she was instantly greeted by a boy she did not know, leaning on her locker. She quietly walked over to him. Weird? He was wearing sunglasses, she couldn't see his eyes.

"Excuse me? You're leaning on my locker, and I'm in a hurry so if you could please-" she was shushed by the boy who had placed his index finger on her lips to quiet her. She started to surprise at him. How dare he?

"Shh, don't talk." He whispered.

She narrowed her eyes to look closer through the black lens of the sunglasses he was wearing. Brown eyes, brown hair, and that nose. Where had she seen it before? And suddenly it hit her.

"Elliot?!" she exclaimed surprise.

The mysterious boy took off his glasses and smiled at her. "Miss me?" he joked.

Rapunzel laughed, "What are you doing here?" she asked him.

He shrugged, "I thought I'd visit you since I'm in Miami for a month." He informed her, while shoving his glasses on his jeans pocket.

"Oh," was Rapunzel's response. "Sure! Just let me grab my backpack so I can leave and then we'll hang out with my friends."

"With your friends? Can't it just be us?" he asked her, hope noticeable in his eyes.

Rapunzel was stunned; she didn't expect him to ask her that. She didn't expect him to ask her that. Should she tell him she had a boyfriend? She was brought out of her thinking rant when a hand touches hers, she looked down.

A person clearing their throat down the hall was heard. She looked at the figure, and to her surprise it was Jack 'Great' she thought sarcastically.

"Um Elliot, this is-" she started to introduce her boyfriend but was caught off by Elliot.

"Jack Frost the School's Idol! I'm a big fan of yours." he complimented.

Jack nodded and shot him a fake smile, "Thank you, but I want to be with my girl" he looked down to her shorter beauty in front of him. He smirked when she saw her blush.

"Anyways, you ready to go babe?" he asked her, saying the babe part loudly.

Rapunzel politely asked Elliot to move away from her locker, grabbed her stuff, and then closed it, "Yep! Done!" she cheered happily.

"Great," he said taking her backpack from her. Next thing Rapunzel knows she's being pressed against the lockers with Jack kissing her with desire. His hungry mouth moved fast on hers, and although she was enjoying this a lot, she couldn't help but feel that there was another feeling mixed in there. But what was it? Wait, was it... jealousy? His arms roamed up and down her torso, and hers automatically played with the hair on his nape.

Jack opened one eye to search for a sign of a blue eyed, brunette, nothing, he was gone. Elliot was gone, and Jack hoped for forever. He could tell Elliot didn't just want to be friends with her.

The two separated from their kiss, due to lack of air. They were breathing heavily, "Jealous?" joked Rapunzel.

Jack smirked, "May be a little."

Yes, there were many boys who all wanted Rapunzel Corona, but there was only one guy for her and that was Jack Frost.

  🌞❄  

So you can call him anything, like:

Over-protective, possessive, selfish, etc.

He doesn't care, he's all of those things, everyone is. But he was mainly more like that when he was with Rapunzel because he promised himself, he will never lose her, never, and you can bet on it.

▨▨▨

Here's the last part of Call him anything

Please comment, share, and vote

Thank you so much guys!!!

~rinny-chi