•Broken•

Rapunzel's POV:

I always get bullied, every day and all the time. It's mostly by the popular guy named Hans, God I hate that guy.

I might get bullied but my best friend in the world is always there for me, yup... the one and only Jack Frost. He is a bad boy, but my family adores him. Well, off to school... another day of torture. At least Jack is picking me up.

*In the car*

Rapunzel: I hope Hans isn't at school today...

Jack: yeah, I hate that guy.

Rapunzel: hey jack, I've been meaning to tell you something...

Jack: what is it?

Rapunzel: well... how do I put this... um... I... uh... cut myself.

*Jack slams the brakes and pulls over*

Jack: YOU WHAT?!!!!

Rapunzel: it makes me feel better, and that's why I wear long sleeves all the time...

Jack: let me see.

*Rapunzel shows jack her wrist and sees all her cuts, about 6 on the right and 12 on the left*

Jack: is this because of Hans?

Rapunzel: yeah... sort of...

After that, they got to school; Jack rushes through the doors and through the bunch of people

Jack's POV:

I fucking hate Hans, how dare he bully Rapunzel that much to make her cut herself?!

*Rapunzel got out of the car and went inside*

Rapunzel's POV:

Once I got inside, I heard people saying 'FIGHT! FIGHT!' over and over again. And when I got through everybody, that's when I saw it... Jack and Hans, fighting. Jack has a bloody nose, while Hans has a black eye.

Jack: *beating up Hans* you're the biggest jerk ever!

Hans: I didn't do anything!!!

Jack: you hurt my best friend! She means everything to me! And you broke her! Now I'm going to break you! Your dead meat!

Rapunzel just kept on playing those words in her head "She means everything to me". Did she really mean everything to him?

Jack and Hans finally got pulled apart from some of Hans' friends.

Hans and Jack are being held back from killing each other.

Hans: we we're best friends jack!

Jack: that was in the past!

Hans: before you met that bitch, Coronella

Jack: her name is Rapunzel and never call her a bitch! That girl means everything to me and you are breaking her slowly, not on my watch. You might been my best friend/bro, but that changed when I met Rapunzel in my life. She is my life, and you broke her, so I will break you too. I might just go to jail for committing murder.

Hans: I know! God!

Jack: exactly! You know I love her, why would you hurt her?!

Rapunzel: you... you love me?

*two guys let go of Jack and he walks over to Rapunzel*

Jack: you heard that?

Rapunzel: every single word *smiles*

Jack: good, because it's the truth. I love you to death and I don't want you hurting yourself. When you do that, it's like hurting me too

Rapunzel: awe, okay I'll stop

Jack: good *smiles*

Laura: and I love you too

Both of them smiled...

Ever since, when Rapunzel looks at her scars on her wrist, it always reminds her of that day: the day someone told her that she was loved, the day she was no longer broken.