•Broken Crayon•

(Age 4)

"Pwunzie?" Jack asked.

Rapunzel sniffed and said, "Now! Don't twalk tew me!"

Jack and Rapunzel were in the classroom for recess because Jack accidentally broke Rapunzel's blue crayon. So, Rapunzel got mad and yelled at him. Then, they started to argue. So that's what got them here.

Jack crawled over to Rapunzel and said, "Me sowwi! Me dwidn't mwean tew twake you crayon" Jack said frowning.

Rapunzel saw his frown face and felt bad, she always was a sucker for frowns and puppy eyes.

"M-Me sowwi fwor yelling at you..." she said.

"Now, is it me fwault, nwext twime I ask fwor you crayon." He said and hugged her.

She hugged back and rubbed his back.

"Hey, dwo you wanna bwe me bwest friend?" Jack asked.

"Yes!" she said happily.

The both of them giggled and laughed uncontrollable... little did they know outside the classroom door was their parents, teacher, and students watching them.

(Age 7)

"Come on Punz! She's gonna get us!" Jack said as he went under their fort.

"I'm coming!" she said as she jumped in their fort.

Jack and Rapunzel are having a sleepover since Rapunzel's parents are out for a business. Rapunzel on the other hand didn't want to be without Jack, so Melisa; Jack's mother is making dinner. So they decided to build forts with Emma.

"Emma watch out!" Rapunzel said as Jack was about to hit her with a pillow.

Emma looked at the flying pillow and ducked, when she popped up, she laughed at Jack.

"Why'd you do that?!" he asked shouting at her.

Rapunzel looked scared, taken back, and hurt. Jack has never yelled at her. Then she started sobbing.

Emma looked at Jack with her eyes widen including Jack himself.

"Rapunzel are you okay?" Emma asked.

"N-No, J-Jack yelled a-at me"

Jack gestured Emma to go, when she left Jack sat next to Rapunzel and hugged her.

"I'm r-really sorry Punz, I didn't mean to yell" Jack said as he rubbed her back.

"I-I didn't want it t-to hit Emma..." Rapunzel said as she sobbed in the crooked of Jack's neck.

"I know I was just a little frustrated" Jack said as he frowned at his sad best friend.

"I'm really sorry Jack"

"It's okay Punz plus it's my fault, just remember I love you with all my heart..."

She giggled and said, "I love you too Jack," then mocked him, "with all my heart!" she giggled to herself.

"Hey, did you know you have a cute giggle?" Jack asked trying to flirt.

Rapunzel blushed and said, "T-Thank you"

He smiled showing his dimples at his success.

"GUYS DINNER!" Melisa shouted.

"Did you know you have the cutest dimples?" she said as she kissed his cheek and ran downstairs for dinner.