•Falling in love?•

7 SIGNS THAT YOU'RE FALLING IN LOVE:

1. You walk really slowly when you're with him/her.

After a long tiring day at school, Rapunzel was asked if she wanted to be walked home, but not just any boy, by Jack Overland Frost. Both of them were walking really slowly even though they both knew that Rapunzel's house was a 30 minute walk and their slow walking made it a whole hour, but they just spent the whole time discussing their everyday events, like they always do.

"Science is disgusting. Did you know that I can get diseases through my d***?"

She looked at him grossed out, "Yes I did."

"Then why are you looking at me like that?"

"Because what you just said is very disgusting"

But even though Jack's dirty mind seemed to be a bit much for Rapunzel's innocence, they enjoyed the moments that they had like that.

'Do I like Rapunzel?'-Jack.

2. You feel shy whenever they're around.

Rapunzel was speed walking out of school today; she wanted to avoid Jack today. Why? Because rumors that he has a girlfriend.

"Punz," he said loud enough for her to hear but quiet enough that he doesn't get detention.

"Punz," he ran after her.

At this point they were both out of school and in the parking lot just about to walk home, "Rapunzel!" he yelled.

She stopped walking and froze knowing that her uns too fast for her to escape from, "Punz why were you running away from me?"

"I just don't feel like talking to you"

"Punz, turn around and look at me," his words were firm yet gentle. She slowly turned around and looked at the ground, "Punz, I want to see your beautiful face," she blushed shyly and looked up at him, "Are you okay?"

She nodded and pressed her lips together so they formed at straight line. The blush still remained on her cheeks. And today, walking to her house was different because he held her hand while they walked, the whole time they talked she just admired his facial features and quickly turning her head and looking at the ground when she was caught, but she never said anything.

'Do I love Jack?'-Rapunzel

3. You smile when you hear their voice.

They had come back from spring break and the entire time neither Jack nor Rapunzel had communicated and they were literally longing to hear the other person's voice, just waiting their arrival.

At lunch, Jack saw Rapunzel sitting at their usual table talking to Merida, she noticed him walking towards him but he zipped his lips and she got the signal that she shouldn't tell Rapunzel. He stood there for a few seconds, just listening to her angelic voice and grinning like an idiot in love...

"Hey Punz," she immediately stopped talking and smiled, knowing exactly who it was.

4. When you look at them, you can't see the other people around you, you just see him/her.

They had a big test coming up and their teacher decided to give them a whole period to study. Jack and Rapunzel were sitting face each other or let's just say that Jack's desk was in front of hers and he just decided to sit with her.

The whole class was just jumping around creating chaos everywhere, "What's the symbol for potassium?"

"K," he answered, feeling proud of himself knowing that he got it right.

"For once, did you actually study?"

"Yep."

He looked at her while she was scanning through her notes. That's when she realized that she just might be the most beautiful thing to ever walk the surface of the earth.

His eyes focused on her and her only, all the loitering kids just blurred out and all he coukd see was the blonde beauty in front of him.

'I think I love Rapunzel'-Jack Frost

5. They're all you can think about

She got cold while they were walking and home so he gave his oversized hoodie. It might've been nig on her but it seemed to fit perfectly.

She just lay in bed and thinking about one thing and one thing only.

Jack Overland Frost

And she wondered why she even thinking of him, he was all that she was thinking about lately. She'd be cooking and thinking about Jack, as soon as her eyes opened from a rest, she was thinking about Jack. Before she sleeps she would think about Jack. God, he was the reason that she wasn't getting any sleep lately! Because she would be thinking about him 24/7. All she would think about was his smile that made her heart beat so fast it pained her chest. She'd think about his perfect smile and how he could make her feel better any day. She loved listening to the sound of his calming heart beat whenever they hugged.

It was like building a mansion in her brain because he was always there; maybe he was meant to be there. Everything she did reminded her of him. Frankly, it was driving a little insane also knowing that he'll never ever feel the same way as she does.

They say fools fall in love, "May be I am one," she sighed.

'I guess I do love Jack'- Rapunzel Corona

6. You realize you're always smiling when you're looking at them.

The squad was sitting at their usual spot at lunch.

Jack was sitting opposite to Rapunzel but next to Hiccup.

Rapunzel was nose deep in a novel that was like the size of a dictionary, all Jack could do was stare at her with the most goofiest smile on his face.

In his defense, who could not stare?

But honestly, if a guy ever glanced at her, the guy's eyes would no longer be in his head.

Staring at her might have been the most risky thing on earth.

One, Merida and Hiccup was there, but maybe Jack forgot about them?

Two, Rapunzel could look up any second and catch his third, but she is Rapunzel Corona, she'll never notice.

Three, there are like hundred other people who already think they like each other.

He really did not care.

He had the most beautiful girl ever sitting right in front of him.

'I guess I do love Rapunzel'- Jack Frost

7. You'd do anything to see them.

Jack woke up; 1:53 a.m. was the time that his clock displayed.

Rapunzel might be awake.

He put on a shirt and jeans and slipped on his vans.

He snuck out his room and out of his house like a pro.

When he reached her house, he started pelting pebbles on the ground to her window.

She opened her window and glared down at him, "Jack it's almost 2 in the morning, why are you here?"

"Sounds like you don't want me here... I'll just go back home," he turned around.

"No, don't leave!" he smirked and turn back around to face her. "Fine, I'll open the front door."

'I'm absolutely sure of the fact that I love Jack now'- Rapunzel Corona

  🌞❄  

Here's another update for you guys hope you like it!!!

Please vote, comment and share

~rinny-chi