•Magical Mirror•

This is song reference I hope you guys enjoy this 2 part chapter😘

☀️❄️

3rd POV:

Above the ceiling, is a small, narrow room, that no one ever visited and in the middle of such a lonely world is a girl, she dreams of happiness, an ephemeral girl named Rapunzel.

It happened one day; in an old mirror, an image of a young boy was suddenly reflected.

He introduced himself as a wizard and said his name was Jack, and laughed, his smile exactly like hers.

☀️❄️

Their fate began to turn, her daily life was changing.

Would it be all right to say you're my first 'friend'?! Rapunzel thought.

As moments pile up across the mirror in confusion, the magic is cast.

"Could you call my name?" asked Rapunzel.

Jack smiled sweetly to her and said, "if that's what you wish Rapunzel." As both their hands pressed against the mirror

By touching your, your voice that reaches me is so warm, Rapunzel thought

As Jack casted a spell so that his hands can hold her hand, suddenly tears began to spill over Rapunzel's eyes.

Is it all right to hold onto you like, forever? In this lonely world, I was waiting alone, for such a long time for your gentle hands, from the other side of the mirror, Rapunzel thought

☀️❄️

The wizard granted all her wishes, her illness was cured and she was able to walk again.

The long-lasting war finally came to an end and the laughter in that quiet room increased.

Rapunzel saw in her dreams, long ago, some childhood memories where in a beautiful castle, she was the princess. She could remember it so vividly, it became almost nostalgic and now, even that has become a reality.

"Everything I had wished for in my dreams, was granted by you. Even so, it feels like I'm missing something. That is, what is right before me; the 'magic' only you can cast... 'Please never let go of my hand...'" Rapunzel said.

☀️❄️

Rapunzel's POV:

I wish that I can stay like this forever, with no one else but you.

So right now, please, won't you come to meet me? I'm so lonely that I can't even sleep, could you gently call my name? I'll be waiting, always.

Jack's POV:

The magic ran out all too soon, the lonely girl's "dream" has become a reality.

"I have to leave soon..."

"Please, don't go" Rapunzel pleaded as tears began to fall from her beautiful eyes.

"The spell will break if I don't, I have to bid you farewell..."

"Don't say it" Rapunzel pleaded again.

"I beg you please don't cry"

"Don't go... please," it is at this moment Rapunzel broke down and cried her heart out, pleading me not to leave.

It breaks my heart to see her cry, but it even breaks my heart to leave her but...

"On the other side of the mirror, was a world were everything is reversed, opposite destinies that never should have crossed. I've just returned whatever you gave me, your smile and your tears... I'll never forget them so, that's why I beg you; please don't... forget me"

Rapunzel's POV:

As he said those last 3 words to me, the mirror on the other side has already cracked.

If only you could've stayed with me forever, even if you have no magic, I want to say by your side. So one more time, let's meet somewhere. I'll polish this old mirror and always be waiting, no matter how much time passes, I will always be... waiting here for you.

☀️❄️

Hi guys! I'm very sorry for not updating for such a long time. Since I'm already in my 2nd year of college my subjects have become more and more harder so I hope you guys understand.

Anyways keep safe guys! I love you all😘

Please don't forget to vote, comment and share❤️

~rinny-chi