•Ten Days• PT. 1

🌞❄

It only took me 10 days get to know her

10 days time to get enough courage and ask her name

Only 10 days to fall in love

🌞❄

JACK'S POV:

It was at the start of second semester when I noticed that she took the same train as mine.

All I know about her is that she likes arts. Seeing her from a distance, I couldn't help but marvel how someone can be so beautiful without even trying.

Her hair was bouncing cheerfully and I swear, it smelled like strawberries.

She's the most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my life. She's prettier than most girls who act like they're goddesses in our school.

She's prettier than those celebrities you often see in runway. She's so beautiful you'd look more than twice just to know if she's real or not.

▨▨▨

I wait for her every time I go to school without her knowing. It seems almost all too coincidental if you ask me, but if that happens every day I swear I'll look like a bloody stalker. It didn't bother me though, since it never bothered her either. She doesn't even notice it.

🌞❄

As usual I waited near the yellow line far closer to it than anybody else. And then I saw the familiar blonde that I memorized quite for some time now. I love the way how perfectly it falls down her shoulders.

The train came, people are pushing pass me just to rush in and grab a seat. And just like every day that I wait for her, I let her pass by me too.

It was a routine really. The waiting, the passing by, the 'accidental' touch of our skin.

I often wonder how I just look at her everyday and not get tired at looking at her face. Who would? It was as if I am always seeing her for the first time.

🌞❄

We reached for the front gate and regretted how much far behind I was when she swiped her I.D at entrance gate. I could've seen her first name if I was closer.

She stops by her locker every day. But that's how our morning ends really.

Because any minute now....

"Jack! My man!" Aster, my best buddy... "you missed the practice again" Aster had to skip practice again coz I've got tons of assignments.... *sighs*

🌞❄

The last bell rang and I ducked almost too suddenly just so Aster cannot pester me about skipping basketball practice again.

And just like always, I saw her waiting for the same bus ride home, as mine.

I ran as fast I could time catch up with the bus... when the bus stopped I immediately went in... when I start to look for any vacant seat my body just froze and and now in complete shock... because the only available seat is be-beside her!!! The empty seat beside her seems like fate urging me just to ask her anything. But the fast and loud thumping of my heart made it impossible just to even sit beside her and talk. I was closer to her than before though. Closer than I ever was before. So close that I know the color of her eyes. Those emerald green eyes... tomorrow... tomorrow I'm going to ask her name.

🌞❄

I wait for her every day during lunch break. Every day I wait for her even if I know that she will never come, since their class is always dismissed earlier than ours.

Still I always leave her boxes of strawberries in front of her locker. And every day I wonder... when will be the time that I will have the guts to give it to her, personally?

I was about to leave when suddenly I recognized her voice.

"Wait up for me. I'll just go get my things from my locker."

Crap!!! If I grab the strawberries and run, she'll think that I'm the creepy guy leaving strawberries in her locker!!! Worst, she might think that I'm trying to steal it.

I immediately run and open my locker, pull out my phone and acted like I'm talking to someone.

"Yes. Uh-uh sure! Hell yeah!!!" I'm starting to get nervous. "Yes... of course, man!!!" Then I quickly turn my head on the other side, and my body is really shaking now. "Haha! Your dead, man! Haha no! Seriously! You are so dead!!! Hahaha. Okay! Talk to you later man!!! Gotta go!!!" I instantly click the screen of my phone and closed my locker door. My heart is beating so fast... Keep calm and walk away Jack!

"Do you know who left this here? Someone just keeps on leaving these here. I wonder who could it be? Do you happen to see who is it?" She said looking at me.

Keep it together man! She doesn't know. Act cool, act cool!

"I'm sorry, I didn't see anyone. They were already there when I got here." Nice!!! Well played! "Maybe that someone really wants to give it to you" alright! Now ask her name, Jack! Now is your chance! "By the way, may I ask yo -" "hey what's the hold up?" OMYGOSH!!! Woman, can you not?!!

"It would be nice if that someone will give it to me personally... I want to thank him... or her! Anyway, thanks, Jack"

She now's my name!

*AT HOME*

"I like someone, mom. She's as beautiful as you and loves strawberries just like you did!"

Tomorrow I promise I'll ask her name.

🌞

Days went on as I do intensive research on her.
Day 5: Stolen pictures.

Day 6: Secure the integrity of the situation. - "Hah! Who's that for? You like someone! Who's the girl, Jack?" Aster asks me. But I just ignored him.

Day 7: Do more intensive research! - "Ah, another gift?" , "I envy you, I want a secret admirer too"

Day 8: Assess probability of success. - "I think it's Flynn Ryder" , "Hmm, you think so?" Who the hell is Flynn Ryder?!!!

Day 9: Re-secure the integrity of the situation. - "Hah! another gift!! You really like someone!!! Who's that for Jack?!!" Eliminate the threat if necessary.

"If I tell you this, will you promise not to laugh?" , "I swear in the name of all the COC Heroes, both old and new, I will not laugh at you!!" Aster said in a serious tone , "So, there's this girl..." , "I knew it! I knew it!! Hahahahahaha! Jack has a crush~a lovey-dovey-school-crush!!!" , "Shut the F#*& up! I swear I'm gonna kill you right now!!!" , "So what's her name?" Aster asks , "*sighs* That's the problem! I don't even know her name." , "Hah! I think I may have a solution for that..." , "Why in thehell are you in a flight suit?!! When did you even-" , "That's coz I'm you wing man"

🌞❄

TO BE CONTINUED

🌞❄

What do you guys think???

please vote, comment, and share thanks a lot guys!!!!

~rinny-chi