Prologue

This is a new fanfic I've been wanting to start lately , so now I have the chance . x

Hope you'll like it . Enjoy . x

~~

"Mum ? Dad ? Can - can we talk ?" Louis asked his parents , who nodded . He sat in front of them on a chair next to the kitchen table . His hands were sweating and he was shaking nervously .

"Uhm , I - ... I've been quite confused for a little while , and - and I think I figured it out ." He said , growing more nervous .

"Boo , you're scaring me . What is it ?" His mum held his hand from across the table .

"I'm gay ."

His mum's eyes widened . She let her hand leave Louis' and cover her mouth . It was quiet , until his dad roared , "WHAT ?!"

Louis flinched , his throat tightened as tears welled in his eyes .

"Please tell me this is a joke ." His mum said quietly . Louis shook his head .

"Oh god . What have I done wrong ?" His mum asked herself out loud .

"Mum -"

"Don't call me that !"

Louis flinched again at her harsh tone . "Go pack his stuff ." She told Louis' dad , then turned her attention back to Louis , "And you ... how dare you !"

She got up from her seat and yanked Louis up , pulling him harshly to the door .

"No , mum please -" "Don't you dare call me that ! I am not your mother . Not anymore ." She screamed .

She threw the door open , "You are a disgrace ! I disown you . Get out of here ." She threw him out of the house to the cold December weather , making Louis land on the ground roughly .

"Mumma , no !" He heard his twin sisters calling , but his mum shushed them , "Louis isn't coming back ! Get over it ."

By this point Louis was crying .

"Here's your stuff . Don't come back , faggot ." His dad threw a bag towards him and slammed the door shut .

~~

Harry was walking through the streets , not really knowing where he is , but he didn't care . He needed time to think , to be alone . 

He was walking through another neighborhood , when he heard a door open to the house across the road .

"You are a disgrace ! I disown you . Get out of here ."

He saw a boy stumbling through the door and landing on the ground with a thump .

"Mumma , no !" "Louis isn't coming back ! Get over it ."

He heard a sob escaping the boy's lips , and his heart clenched .

A man threw a bag at the boy on the floor , "Here's your stuff . Don't come back , faggot ." The man said before slamming the door shut .

Harry heard the boy crying , wincing when he tried getting up from the ground . Harry couldn't just leave him there , could he ?

He crossed the road towards the boy , trying not to startle him . He got closer and saw the boy was shivering , his breath coming out in white puffs .

"Hey .." He said softly , the boy's head shot up to look at him , through thick eyelashes and tears in his eyes and on his cheeks .

Louis' eyes widened when he saw who is talking to him ; Harry Styles , the perfect model and one of his favourite youtubers .

"Uhm , I know I shouldn't have but I saw what happened . Are you okay ?" 

God , what a dumb question . Of course he's not okay . Harry said to himself , taking a mental note to slap himself later for this .

Louis looked back down and reached for his bag , hugging it close to his chest .

"Do you have anywhere to stay at ?" Harry asked again . Louis' heart was beating so fast . He wanted to say no , because he really didn't have any friends and no family around , but he couldn't stop himself from saying yes .

"Do you want me to walk you there ?" Harry asked . Louis didn't response .

"Uhm , I don't want to sound rude or selfish , but , you know who I am , right ?" Harry asked as he crouched down in front of Louis . "I'm no stranger ."

Louis nodded , still not looking at him .

"I'm Harry , what's your name ?" Harry asked , holding his hand towards him .

"Louis ." Louis said quietly , almost whispering as he shook his hand .

Harry gave him a smile and got up , still holding his hand . He helped Louis up , "Well , Louis . It was nice meeting you ."

Louis nodded and released his hand from Harry's , looking up at him for a second before looking back down , walking away .

Harry eyed him , and knew he didn't really have anywhere to go . So he followed him .

They reached the park , Harry stood in the dark so Louis won't see him . He watched Louis placing his bag on a bench , pulling out a sweater . He pulled the sweater on and lied curled on the bench , closing his eyes .

Harry's heart clenched , once again . He bit his lower lip , I can't just let him stay here in the cold .

He walked quietly towards him , clearly seeing him shaking .

"Have anywhere to stay at , huh ?" He chuckled softly , Louis' eyes shot open , he saw Harry standing there , arms crossed over his chest . He blushed , but Harry couldn't notice from the cold .

Harry slinged Louis' back on his shoulder , "Come on , you're staying at my place ."

Louis' eyes widened . Is he seriously going to spend the night in Harry Styles' house ? As much as he dreamt of it , he never thought it would actually happen .

"I-I can't ." He said quietly , "I don't want to be a bother , and -"

"You're not a bother . Really , I don't mind . I prefer you staying at my place than out here in the cold ." Harry rubbed his arm , then shrugged off his coat , letting it hug around Louis' tiny frame . "C'mon , we're going ."

~~

It came out longer than I thought it would be . Oh well .

Hope it was okay . This fanfic is going to be basically all fluff and cute , if you have requests for this one feel free to ask . xx

~Author

A Model And A Fan - Larry Stylinson AU (BoyxBoy) COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara