Ch. 41

Hiii , I'm back again . I won't be here alot in the next two months , so prepare for slow updates .

Love you , enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis just finished cleaning the store , he sighed to himself as he went back to the front desk until Harry will arrive . He pulled his phone out and went on Instagram , when he heard the bell dingling as the door opened .

He looked up and saw Gavin , the boy on the next shift . Gavin smiled at him , "Hey , Louis ."

"Hi Gavin ." He gave him a small smile and quickly pulled his jacket on , stuffed his phone into his pocket and went to wait near the door .

"Who are you waiting for ?" Gavin asked .

"My boyfriend , he should come get me any minute ." Louis said , looking around the store to avoid looking at him .

"I wouldn't be surprised if he wouldn't show up , just saw an article about him and Kendall Jenner , the model ." Gavin said , waiting to see Louis' reaction .

Louis' heart dropped a little but he shook himself out of it quickly , "It's probably nothing , Harry won't do that to me ."

"Just saying ." Gavin shrugged .

Louis bit on his nails as he looked down at his shoes , a thousand thoughts crossing his mind . He was cut off by a sound of wheels screeching as a car pulled up harshlu outside the store , he looked up to see Harry rushing out of the car , looking out of breath .

He ran into the store and immediately brought Louis into his chest , "Please tell me you didn't go on the internet or saw the papers ."

"I , uh , heard , about the thing with Kendall ." Louis bit his lower lip , "I know it's not true -"

"None of it is true . Whatever is written there is false , okay ? Don't you dare believe a single word ." Harry held Louis' face in his hands , looking him in the eyes . "I love you , and I am with you , not anyone else . Okay ?"

Louis nodded , "Okay ."

Harry let out a breath and hugged him again , "God , I was so scared you read anything and things would've gotten ugly , I don't want to lose you baby , please ?"

"You won't ." Louis wrapped his arms around Harry tightly , pecking his cheek .

"Do you promise ?" Harry asked quietly , and Louis thought he sounded afraid . "I promise . As long as -"

"Never will I ever hurt you again , you're my baby and my light , I need you with me . I'll go mad if I weren't with you ." Harry pressed a warm kiss to his neck that made Louis shiver . 

"Come on , I just finished making lunch , but I still need to edit mine and Liam's video ." Harry pulled back from their hug and kept an arm around Louis .

"Bye Louis !" Gavin waved before they left the store .

"Bye , Gavin ." Louis waved back (because he didn't want to be rude) before Harry took him out of the store .

"Is this the guy who asked you out and you said no ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , he hasn't asked recently , but I had a feeling he's trying to get me to leave you . He was the one to tell me about the whole Kendall thing ."