Ch. 21

Hiii , I hope this one goes well !! It's going to be long since I didn't write the last few ones as long as I usually do , so hopefully you'll enjoy it . xx

~~

Harry woke up at nine thirty a.m , immediately smiling at the familiar warm body in his arms . His eyes kept close , he shifted closer to Louis' body and sighed to himself .

Today is Valentine's Day , his first one with Louis . He planned some small things for them , knowing they're both a little tired and that Louis doesn't like major celebrations .

He opened his eyes and looked down to Louis' sleeping figure , pressing a kiss to his soft cheek . Louis' eyes slowly fluttered open , he groaned and closed his eyes again .

"Morning ." Harry smiled down at him , Louis sighed , "Morning . I'm still tired ."

"Well too bad , we got to get up ." Harry kissed his cheek again .

"No we don't ." Louis pulled the covers up to under his eyes .

"Yes we do , it's Valentine's Day ."

Louis opened his eyes and looked at Harry , "Is it really ?"

"Yeah ." Harry nodded and moved his hair from his forehead , pressing a light kiss to his hairline , "I have a few small things for us to do today , since we have the day off ."

"Mm , okay ." Louis nodded , "Just five minutes more ."

"Five minutes and I'm pulling you out of bed ." Harry chuckled in his ear , Louis smiled and bit his lower lip to contain his giggle .

~~

"Where are we going ?" Louis asked , sitting next to Harry in the taxi .

"We're going to have brunch , since we kind of missed breakfast . I always go to this place when I'm around here , you'll love it ." He placed his hand on Louis' thigh and smiled at him , Louis nodded and looked out of the window , still taking in that he's in America .

"How was your flight ?" Harry asked , Louis turned his head towards him , "It was okay . I freaked out a little when the plane took of , but Niall and Zayn helped me calm down ."

"Hm , did you eat or drink something ?"

"Just water , and a few cookies . We ate before the flight , so I wasn't hungry ." 

The taxi stopped , Harry payed the driver and they got out , Harry quickly put his arm around Louis , "Good . The landing was alright ?"

"Yeah , less frightening than I thought it would be ." Louis smiled shyly , Harry brought him closer , "I'm glad ." He stopped in front of a small restaurant , "Well , this is the place ."

Harry opened the door for him and Louis , walking in with an arm around him . They sat at a table in front of each other , a waitress handed them menus .

"Well I'm just going to get my usual meal here , did you pick something ?" Harry asked , Louis tilted his head to the side , "I'm not sure . I think the toast salad would be okay ."