Ch. 79

Enjoy x

~~

"Are you all packed up ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded and zipped his suitcase close , "Yeah , you ?"

"Yeah . I'll load the car while you're changing , okay ?" Harry took their suitcases , Louis nodded and walked into the closet to change from his PJs .

He took his shoes with him and sat on the bed , slipping his feet in . Harry walked into the bedroom , "Ready now ?"

Louis nodded , "Yeah , let's go ." He put his phone in his back pocket and lifted Milo up in his arms ; They were going to Cheshire for three days , so they're putting Bear and Milo with Zayn and Liam .

Harry took Bear and walked with Louis to his car , putting the two dogs in the back of the car . 

"I'll go lock up the house ." Harry opened the passenger's door for Louis  and walked into the house , locking the windows all around the house before locking the front door and going to the car .

He got in the driver's seat and started the car , pulling out of the parking lot . "I was thinking about what we'll be doing at my mum's , and since toay it'll take us three hours to get there we'll have a chill day , just stay in and relax . Then tomorrow we'll go out , I'll show you around my hometown . On the third day , I don't know . We'll decide with mum ."

"Sure . I missed Anne ." Louis said with a smile , Harry smiled back , "Mum missed you too . Talked on the phone with her this morning while you were still asleep ."

They reached Zayn and Liam's place , got out of the car and took the two dogs into the house . Zayn greeted them with a smile , Harry went to get their dog food sack from the car while Louis stayed and chatted with Zayn .

They got back into the car , Harry buckled himself , "We have a long ride to Cheshire , so you can get some sleep if you'd like ."

"I don't think I'm tired though ." Louis said , "We went to sleep pretty early last night ."

"Yeah , I know . But still , if you're tired there's a blanket in the backseat ." Harry patted his knee , keeping his hand on his thigh . Louis smiled and nodded , "Okay ."

~~

Harry sighed in content as he parked his car outside his mum's house , sending her a quick text that they're outside . Louis got out of the car and stretched himself out , going to help Harry with their suitcases .

Anne walked out of the house and ran up to them , engulfing Harry in a hug . "Oh my baby , I was so worried about you ."

Harry hugged her back just as tightly , "Missed you too , mum . Don't worry . I'm okay I promise ."

They pulled back , Anne brought Louis into a hug , "Thank you for being there for him ."

Louis smiled and hugged her back , "I'll always be there for him ." They pulled back , Harry took their suitcases into the house .

"Lunch is ready , get changed into something more comfy and come down to eat ." Anne said , they nodded and walked up the stairs to Harry's old room .

Harry placed the suitcases down , "Well , this is my old room ."

Louis looked around with a soft smile , "You filmed your first videos here , right ?"