Ch. 14

Alrighty , I hope this chapter will be good . Pray for me !

Enjoy . xx

~~

Louis woke up early in the morning , it was Harry's birthday . He took the day and the day after off , since there's a party tonight .

He carefully removed Harry's arms from around him and crawled out of bed , Bear jumped down with him and Milo waited on the edge of the bed to be brought down .

Louis smiled to himself and helped him down , he got into the bathroom and took a quick shower . After getting dressed he walked out of the room to the kitchen , he took products out of the fridge and cabinets to make Harry breakfast .

He did his best not to burn anything , and was proud of himself when he finished . He placed everything on the kitchen table and went to blow a few balloons , throwing them around the house , and a few in the bedroom .

When he was done he walked to bed to wake Harry up , he lied next to him and cupped his cheek softly .

"Harry ..." He rubbed his thumb on Harry's cheek , "Wake up ." He shook his shoulder , Harry stirred and moved a little , groaning quietly .

"Happy birthday ." Louis said with a smile , Harry smiled with his eyes still closed , he lifted his arm and put it around Louis .

"Come on , Haz . Breakfast is ready ." Louis shook his shoulder again .

Harry groaned , "Not now ... Give me a morning cuddle for my birthday ." Harry wrapped both his arms around Louis and buried his face in his neck , caging him between his body and the mattress .

"Haz ." Louis giggled lightly , "Breakfast is getting cold , come on ."

"Mm , you smell good ." Harry rubbed his nose against Louis' neck , Louis giggled again and squirmed under him . "Harry , come on ."

Harry chuckled and lifted his head up , he pressed a kiss to Louis' cheek , "You owe me kisses ."

Louis blushed and bit his lower lip , he nodded and got out of bed with Harry .

Louis took Harry's hand and led him to the kitchen table , Bear and Milo following and barking .

"I-I made breakfast ." Louis said , light blush covering his cheeks . Harry grinned and kissed his cheek , "Thank you , you didn't have to ."

"It's your birthday , after all ." Louis smiled shyly , he pulled a chair out for Harry . Harry sat down , Louis sat next to him , "Hope it'll be good ."

Harry took his fork and stabbed a piece of scrambled egg , with a piece of bacon . Louis watched intensely , letting out a sigh of relief when Harry made an approval noise .

~

"So , is there anything planned for today ?" Harry asked as Louis finished taking all the dishes to the kitchen sink .

"We're going out for lunch , with Niall , Zayn and Liam ." Louis said , "And I'm taking you somewhere in the evening ."

"Where ?" Harry asked , but Louis shook his head , "Not telling ."

"Oh come on ." Harry pouted , he wrapped his arms around Louis , "Tell me ."

Louis shook his head , "You'll find out soon enough ."