Ch. 58

Sooo hopefully this chapter will be long and eventful , as I want it to be .

Enjoy x

~~

"Hey love ." Harry walked into the record store , smiling at Louis . Louis smiled back , "Hi , I'm going to finish in just a few , okay ?"

"Sure , there's no rush ." Harry nodded and walked closer , "How was the shift ?"

"It was okay , nothing unusual ." Louis shrugged and turned back to the shelf , organizing and CDs on it . Harry turned him around and kissed his lips , "We're going to stop to pick up some food , and lots of it . For us , Zoe , Alfie , Joey and Daniel ."

"Okay , I'll just finish ." Louis nodded , light blush on his cheeks . Harry pecked his nose and turned to the door when it opened , an employee walking in .

"Hello ." She smiled , Louis smiled back , "Hi Valerie ."

When Louis finished with the CDs he walked behind the desk to take his phone , when Valerie asked , "Is there anything else to organize or you did it all ?"

"Uh , I think there is another box or two , I'm not sure ." Louis pointed to the backdoor , she nodded , "Sure ."

Louis grabbed Harry's hand and they walked out of the store , "What food are we getting ?"

"Chinese , Zoe and Daniel begged me to ." Harry chuckled a little and opened the passenger's door for Louis , Louis thanked him and got inside the car .

~

"Hey , come in ." Zoe smiled at Harry and Louis and opened the door wider , the two walked in and placed the food bags on the counter in the kitchen .

Joey and Daniel went to greet them , Alfie joining .

"Do you want to eat before we film the videos ?" Joey asked , Daniel and Zoe nodded and took the food to the dining table , making the other four laugh and join them .

"So , what videos do you want to film ?" Harry asked , passing Louis his order .

"We filmed with Zoe and Alfie the Chubby Bunny Challenge , so with you and Louis we'll film the No Hands Challenge ." Joey said , Harry nodded , "Sure , we can go to our place after we film the video with Zoe and Alfie ."

"What video are we filming with you two ?" Louis asked Zoe .

"Well , we thought about the Blindfold Makeup Challenge , since I got tons left from previous videos . What do you think ?" Zoe asked , Harry and Louis nodded .

After all six were done eating , Alfie helped Zoe settle the camera in front of the couch with all the make up they need .

The four sat on the couch , with Joey and Daniel watching from behind the camera .

"Hello everybody , today I'm here with Alfie , and two new additions , Harry and Louis ." Zoe waved at the camera , Harry and Louis smiled aswell and waved .

"Well the main reason we wanted to film a video with these two is because they deserve Couple Of The Year Award , and everyone should go watch their videos together ." Zoe laughed , "So today we'll be doing the Blindfold Makeup Challenge , there aren't going to be winners and losers , just for fun and laughs . Harry and Alfie will do eachother's makeup , and Louis and I will do eachother's ."