Ch. 91

Cannot believe Louis tweeted Harry this year . What the actual fuuuuuck .

Enjoy x

~~

Louis woke up earlier than Harry , carefully slipping out of his arms without him feeling . He tucked a pillow into his chest and let Harry's arms wrap around it , taking a quick picture before turning to take the camera from the dresser .

He walked out of the room and placed the camera on the kitchen counter , then pressed the button to start recording .

"Hey there , Louis here . Uhm , today it's Harry's birthday , February first . Liam , Zayn , Niall and I planned the whole day for him , and I'm really excited about it ." Louis talked quietly with a smile , then giggled a little and covered his face with his sweater paws , whispering to himself , "This is so weird ."

He looked back at the camera , "So first , I'm going to make him his favourite breakfast , which is egg and bacon on toast with a salad ." He turned to get the ingredients , then turned the camera to where it'll show the stove .

After he was done with making breakfast he put his and Harry's plates on a tray with the salad bowl and two juice glasses . Before taking the tray , he took the camera to the room and positioned it to where it showed Harry still asleep on the bed . He went to get the tray , walking slowly and carefully .

He reached the room , smiling as Harry was in the same position , now Bear and Milo cuddled up to him . He put the tray on the dresser and then went to the camera , "I don't know how to wake him up . I mean , I could always be gentle , or I could jump on the bed and annoy him . I think annoying him is more fun ." He giggled quietly and turned to bed , slowly climbing on .

He kneeled next to Harry , "Haz ?" He shook his shoulder , hand moving to rub his back . Harry stirred a little , Louis smiled and stood up on the bed , jumping and calling "Happy birthdayyy !"

Harry chuckled , his eyes still closed . Milo joined Louis with the jumps , barking cutely . Bear licked Harry's cheek , Harry laughed and let him have his moment before pushing him away lightly , he put the pillow aside and wrapped his arms around Louis' knees to make him stop jumping .

Louis squeaked as he fell next to Harry on the bed , giggling and turning to lie on his side to face him .

"Happy birthday ." Louis pecked his lips quickly , "Breakfast is ready ."

Harry wrapped his arms tightly around him , pressing their lips together . Louis caressed his cheeks and smiled against his lips , but then his eyes ripped open in surprise and he started giggling as Harry tickled his sides .

"That wasn't a nice way to wake me up ." Harry chuckled , Louis pushed him away with a wide smile , "But then it's no fun ." He got out of bed , "Sit up , Breakkie is here ."

Harry sat up and put the pillows against the bedpost , leaning back on it . He smiled and kissed Louis' lips as the tray was placed over his lap . Louis took the camera and sat in front of Harry , "Do you like your breakkie in bed ?"

"I love it ." Harry smiled and took a toast , "But not as much as I love you ."

Louis blushed and grinned at him , turning the camera off so he could eat . He put it aside and took a toast , "After we're done eating you're getting in shower and I'm taking you out ."

Harry smiled at him and sipped on his juice , "Where to ?"

"You'll see ." Louis scrunched his nose , Harry smirked , "Are you trying to get me back for the surprises I did to you ?"