Ch. 76

I can't believe I have to write this again , but guys , those who DMed me about why there isn't smut , calling me a coward for not writing it , insulting me and calling me a weirdo for not even liking sex - I want you to leave me alone , if you don't like the content of the story then please leave , I don't need your bullshit .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Harry woke up with a smile on his face , last night's events playing in his head . He squeezed Louis' body gently into his chest and placed a kiss ontop of his forehead .

How did I get so lucky , Harry thought to himself as he looked down to Louis' sleeping figure . He scooted down to kiss his cheek , then pecked his lips softly . He untangled himself from him , letting the small boy sleep longer .

As he got out of bed his eyes landed on his camera ; he hadn't posted a video for the past two weeks , and decided he'll just film himself explaining everything that has happened . He took the camera with him and walked out of the room quietly , going to check on Bear and Milo in their room . The two were asleep , laying across the carpet .

He walked to the living room , positioning his camera infront of the couch before going to make himself coffee . He went back to the living room and turned the camera on , going to sit on the couch infront of it .

"Hey there , Harry here . Uh , this video will be kind of different from others - I won't edit it , I'll just - let it roll . I wanted to explain everything that has happened , and seeing as I didn't upload any videos for the past two weeks , explanation is what you guys want and need ."

He took a sip of his coffee and placed it on the table , "Okay , so uh , as you guys know , I fly to the US twice a year , for photoshoots , interviews and some collabs . At first Louis and I were having a great time ; I surprised him with tickets to Disneyland and had an absolute blast . The day after it was Louis' first interview , and I was so proud of him for this , seeing as - he's a shy person , and it was a huge step for him ."

Harry was cut off when he saw Bear walking up to him , he smiled and patted the couch , "Come here , bud ." Bear jumped up next to him and lied with his head on his lap .

"Alright , uhm , the day after is - when eveything went downhill . I just finished a photoshoot and was walking out of the building with Louis , Dale and Alberto , and someone just seized my arm and dragged me through the crowd and into a vehicle , and they put a cloth to my mouth . I passed out and woke up in a warehouse , realizing I was kidnapped . By no other than Kendall Jenner ."

He took a few seconds to organize his head before speaking up again , "The first day went quite weird . She gave me food , and seeing as I was pretty hungry I ate it . Then I blacked out , and when I woke up I was naked , completely naked , with her naked aswell laying on my chest . I never felt more disgusted . I realized she put some drugs in my food to manipulate me , so I pushed her off and freaked out on her , trying to get my clothes on before anyone walked in ."

Bear sensed Harry was upset , so he nuzzled his thigh a little , making Harry smile softly .

"Since that incident I didn't dare eating any of what she got me . Day two passed , day three , and she wasn't giving up . We had to transfer places because the police found us , and it was so frustrating . I was getting weak , which helped Kendall force herself onto me without me pushing her off . One of the guys who helped her would sneak in every night to give me a glass of water , to keep me hydrated . I'm thankful , but never forgiving him for being a part of it . On the night between the fifth and sixth day I passed out , I was so weak I could barely do anything . I woke up in the hospital , with Louis next to me . I was relieved , so relieved to know it's over . It was hell , and I never want to go through that ever again ."