Ch. 88

Enjoy x

~~

"Ready ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded with a wide smile , "Yeah . I'm excited ."

"Me too ." Harry pecked his cheek and finished positioning the camera on it's stand , Louis went to stand in front of it , so the living room is showing behind them . They were getting ready to film the first video for their new channel . What Louis didn't know , is the little surprise Harry and the YouTube friends made for him .

Harry started recording and went to stand next to Louis , draping his arm over his shoulder . "Do you want to start it together ?" He asked , Louis nodded , "Okay ."

"Let's say something like 'hello there , Larry here' . Get it ? There ? Here ?" Harry asked , Louis giggled , "Alright . 1 , 2 , 3 -"

"Hello there , Larry here ." They said together , Louis giggled and covered his face in his hands , "This is so awkward ."

Harry laughed and uncovered his face , "Come on now , let's keep going ." He kissed his cheek and looked back at the camera .

"So hey guys , it's Harry and Louis , known as Larry . This is a historical day , Louis and I are having our new channel , which means , Louis is now a YouTuber ." Harry said with a smile and squeezed Louis into his side .

Louis grinned aswell , "It's really exciting , to be honest ."

"So from now on , all the videos will be us , and of course colabs and vlogs . This is our surprise for you guys , for the new year ." Harry said .

"And Harry and I agreed that keeping a schedule will be kind of hard , so the updates will be random ; when we'll have a video ready we'll post it , so we wouldn't get stressed if we didn't upload ." Louis said , Harry looked at him admiringly .

"It feels weird talking to a camera ." Louis looked up at Harry , blushing when he realized Harry was already looking at him .

"Yeah , it's weird at first but then you get used to it ." Harry nodded and rubbed his back , then turned to the camera , "So for the first video of us together , we decided to do Reenacting Cute Couples Pictures , because we're a cute couple and we can do that ."

"I saw Mitch and Scott's video and I was smiling the entire time ." Louis said with a smile , Harry nodded , "Yeah , they're really cute . Not as cute as us though ."

Louis smiled at Harry and moved his short hair back a little , "Also , uhm comment what do you think about Harry's new haircut . I like it but I really miss the long hair ."

Harry chuckled , "I like the new haircut , still feels weird not feeling my curls on my neck and shoulders , but I like the outcome ."

He then felt his phone buzzing in his pocket , signaling him that the guys are outside . They agreed that they'll knock on the door and Harry will go open it , let them in quietly and just tell Louis it was just some kids knocking and running away .

There was a knock on the door , both Louis and Harry turned .

"You stay here and explain what we're doing , i'll go see who it is ." Harry said and pecked his cheek , Louis nodded and turned to the camera . "Uhm , Harry and I will be doing the Reenacting Cute Couples Pictures , because we liked the idea - ..."

While Louis talked Harry went to open the door , smiling at the small group who came to help him - Zayn , Liam , Troye and Tyler .

"Stay here , when I sneeze come in ." Harry whispered , the four nodded and stayed quietly near the door .