Ch. 72

Sorry for last chapter , and sorry for this one , so brace yourselves . XD

Enjoy as much as you can x

~~

Louis woke up to his pillow soaked in tears , he sighed but didn't make a move . He reached for his phone to see if he got any texts from Zayn , seeing he got one .

Hey Lou , I'm sorry for the late hour but Liam , Niall , Cara and I are at the airport , I'll text you when we land and are on our way to you . Hang on there , we'll be there with you in no time 

Louis sighed and sat up , going to wash his face . There was a knock on the door , he opened it to see Alberto standing there with a plate of food , "Morning ."

"Morning ." Louis replied weakly and let him in , Alberto walked in and placed the plate on the table , "Got you something to eat ."

"I'm not hungry ." Louis shook his head , Alberto tsked , "You can't just not eat , you'll lose energy ."

Louis sighed , he knew Alberto was right . He sat down at the table and ate as much as he could force himself to before he couldn't anymore , Alberto rubbed his shoulder softly and took the plate , "The police said they'll be here shortly to talk to us , I'll come to call you when they're here ."

Louis nodded , Alberto left and closed the door behind him . Louis decided he needed a shower , he took one of Harry's jumpers from his suitcase and got into the bathroom , getting into a long , warm shower .

When he was done he dressed quickly and got out , he lifted the collar of the shirt up , sniffing in Harry's scent that was left on the jumper .

He lied in bed , on the pillow Harry slept on two nights ago . Thoughts were back in his head , surrounding him . Is Harry okay ? Is he hurt ? Is he scared ? Are the abducters treating him well ? Is he dead ?

The last thought made him shiver , the thought of Harry being dead scared him so badly .

A knock on the door pulled him out of his thoughts , he took his phone with him and walked out of the room with Alberto .

They walked into Alberto and Dale's room , Dale was there with two police officers .

"Hello , I'm detective Mills , this is officer Crane . We're in charge of this investigation ." The woman , Mills , introduced herself and the male officer next to her . Louis shook their hands and they all sat around the table .

"After we spoke to you last night , we tried tracking down the vehicle Styles was taken with . We followed the track through the security cameras all around the city , and when we found the vehicle it was burned down , most likely to get rid of evidence ." Mills explained , and Louis could feel his bottom lip wobbling .

"As for now , we have cops all over the city and outside , looking for every potential place for Harry to be in . We're doing the best we can ." She promised , noticing how the news were affecting Louis .

"Also , we might have a lead on who must have taken Styles . We have some low quality pictures from the security cameras , and the system got one name out of two faces we managed to make out ." Crane , the officer , pulled out a file and opened it , taking out a few blurry pictures . He displayed them on the table , Louis looked down and his breath hitched .