Ch. 100

Cannot believe this is happening . This book is my most successful baby , I'm sad it's about to end .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Baby , we need to leave . You look more than perfect , okay ?" Harry whined a little and placed his chin on Louis' shoulder , looking at him through the mirror . 

They were about to go to Zayn and Liam's place , for their engagement party , but Louis was insisting on staying a few more minutes to change outfits over and over .

"But Haz , so many important people are going to be there . I need to look good ." Louis sighed and reached his hand up to fix his quiff , but Harry caught his wrist , "Love , even if you wore an old sweatpants and baggy shirt you'll be the most beautiful person in there ."

Louis blushed softly , "But -"

"No but's , you look amazing the way you are now . I promise ." Harry pressed a kiss to his cheek , "Let's go , okay ?"

Louis nodded , he let Harry hold his hand and they walked out of the house , locking the door behind them .

ten minutes later they arrived at Zayn and Liam's place , the street was full of cars and you could hear the people talking from outside .

Harry took Louis' hand once again and they walked up to the house , Louis knocked on the door before Cara opened it .

"Hey ! Come in ." She greeted them with a smile and a hug , closing the door behind them . "Zayn is over there , but I don't know where Liam is ."

They nodded and thanked her , Harry put his hands on Louis' waist as he walked them through the crowd . Zayn spotted them and grinned , excusing himself to go greet them . He wrapped his arms tightly around Louis , who smiled and hugged him back .

"I'm so happy for you guys ." Louis said into his shoulder and pulled back , Zayn smiled , "Thank you , I'm happy you guys are here ."

"Did you really think we wouldn't come ?" Harry asked and embraced Zayn , who chuckled and patted his back , "Well , no ."

They pulled back , Zayn pointed behind them , "The drinks and snacks are right there , I think Lima is there too ."

"Still calling him Lima Bean ?" Harry raised his eyebrow , Zayn rolled his eyes , "Of course . It's like asking if you still call Louis your baby ."

Harry laughed and put his arm around Louis before leading him to the snacks table . "There's some gummy candy over there ." He pointed , Louis nodded and went to get himself a gummy worm before returning to Harry .

Louis was about to ask Harry if he can spot Liam , when he felt someone's arms wrap around him from behind . He jumped and turned around quickly , slapping Liam's arm , "You scared me , idiot ."

Liam laughed and gave him a proper hug , "Sorry , you were too easy ."

Louis smiled and pulled back , "I'm really happy for you guys ."

"Thank you ." Liam smiled at him and went to hug Harry , "Everything okay with you two ?"

"Eveything's perfect ." Harry nodded and pulled back , "Is Niall here ? Troye ?"

"Yeah , just saw them with Dan and Phil over there ." Liam nodded his head towards the other side of the room , Harry nodded and took Louis with him to greet the four .