Ch. 66

I don't even know where this story goes anymore , but if you still like it then I'll keep it going some more .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Good morning , love ." Harry smiled and pecked Louis' cheek , Louis smiled with his eyes still closed , "Morning . Wake me up for breakfast ."

"Breakfast is ready , tiny bug ." Harry chuckled and booped his nose , Louis giggled sleepily and held his arms out , "Carry me ?"

Harry pushed the covers off his body and scooped the small boy into his arms , carrying him to the table . He sat on a chair with Louis on his lap , he kissed his forehead , "Look up baby ."

Louis opened his eyes and rubbed them , Harry pecked his nose , "Eat up , love . We have an eventful day ."

Louis turned a little to face the table , he grabbed a fork and took a bite , "When are we going to go to the picnic ? We need to talk to everyone . And the video -"

"Lou , I already talked to everyone ; I invited Liam , Zayn , Niall , Tyler , Troye , Joey , Daniel , Alfie , Zoe and Bethany . Shane , Dan and Phil couldn't come ." Harry cut him off and rubbed his back , his other hand pressed to his stomach over the wound .

"Oh wow , okay ." Louis took another bite . "And the video ?"

"I'll let you get dressed and all , when you'll be ready we'll film it ." Harry kissed his shoulder , "I haven't seen the comments on my tweet yet , so we'll read them together ."

"Alright ." Louis leaned back against Harry's chest , Harry pressed a warm kiss to his neck and sighed , "Sorry about being all hyper last night , couldn't really help it ."

Louis giggled , "You were really cute . Silly as ever , but cute ."

Harry laughed , "Troye just sent me a video from last night , I was screaming things like 'I can run faster than a cheetah' , 'I can stand taller than a girrafe' -"

"That one is true though ." Louis giggled , making Harry laugh .

"And then I screamed 'I can lift a hippooooo' and attempted to lift one of the bodyguards , the look on his face was priceless ."

Louis threw his head back laughing , "You didn't !"

"I unfortunately did ." Harry grinned fondly at Louis , "Luckily Liam pulled me away before that guard could punch me ."

"You're such a dork ." Louis reached up to pinch his cheek , "But you're my dork ."

"Yours , always yours ." Harry nuzzled his neck and pressed a kiss there , Louis smiled and continued eating his breakfast .

~

"You ready love ?" Harry asked as he started recording , sitting on the couch in front of the camera .

"Yeah , just a second !" Louis called from the bedroom , Harry brought Milo onto his lap and pet the small puppy .

Louis walked into the living room , "Is it recording ?"

"Yeah , come here ." Harry held his arm out for Louis , Louis sat next to him and let Harry wrap his arm around his waist , bringing him closer .

"Hello everyone , Harry here , joined once again with my lovely boyfriend Louis ." Harry smiled at the camera and turned to peck Louis' cheek , making him blush softly and smile at the camera .