Ch. 63

Hey , uh I just want to say that , I really really hope you won't kill me for this chappie ? There will be drama , but it'll be okay I promise !

Love you , enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Lou , you ready ?" Harry asked , Louis walked out of the bedroom dressed , "Yeah , let's go ."

They walked out of the house and got into the car , Harry turned to Louis as he started the car and pulled out of the driveway , "Listen , uh I know you don't believe in stuff like this but I have gut feelings , have had for the entire day actually . So please , take care of yourself in the store , and I'll call every hour , okay ?"

Louis took Harry's hand , "Nothing will happen , I promise . Okay ?"

"I - just , please answer my calls . And call me whenever , keep your phone with you ." Harry brought Louis' hand up to his lips , pressing a kiss to the back . Louis nodded , "Okay ."

They reached the store , Harry got out of the car and hugged Louis , "Please be safe ."

"Proimse ." Louis nodded , he lifted himself up on his tip-toes to kiss his cheek . Harry pulled back from the hug and kissed his lips , "I'll come to pick you up , okay ?"

Louis nodded , he gave Harry's hand a squeeze and walked into the store .

~

"Hey Haz . Yeah , I'm okay ." Louis held the phone to his ear with his shoulder , as he was organizing movie cases on the shelves , "Just the same I was an hour ago ." He giggled a little .

"I just - I'm paranoid . I don't want you to get hurt , even in the slightest ."

"I know , and I promise I won't ." Louis smiled with light blush on his cheeks ; he loved feeling protected and cared about .

His phone beeped , Louis took it from his shoulder to see Liam calling him . 

"Haz , Liam is calling me , I'll call you back , okay ?" Louis said .

"Okay , I'll go shower then . See you in an hour ."

They hung up and Louis answered Liam .

"Hey Li , wh -"

"Louis where are you ?"

"At the record store . Why ?"

"Oh , no no - Lock the door okay ? I'll call Harry and we'll be on our way there ."

"What ? Liam , what are you talking about ?"

Before Louis could hear Liam , the store's door burst open , he turned around and jumped back in fear when he saw Nick , making him drop his phone to the floor .

"Okay we need to do this quick ." Nick ran up to Louis , "The police is after me , so we'll just finish with this and forget it happened ."

He strangled Louis with one hand against the shelves , his other hand reaching for his back pocket . He pulled out the switch knife and pointed it out , "This will teach you not to take what's mine ." He stabbed the knife into Louis' stomach , making him cry in pain .

"See ? It's over . I'm out ." Nick laughed humorlessly , let go of him and ran out of the store .

Louis cupped the wound in his hands , tears of pain slipping down his cheeks . He slid to the floor , the warm feeling of the blood on his hands and on his shirt was freaking him out . The pain was unbearable , he winced and whimpered .