Ch. 68

Enjoy x

~~

"Liam and I are going to the gym ." Harry said as he put his shoes on .

"So that's why Zayn insisted on coming over to hang out with me ." Louis giggled from the couch , making Harry laugh . He got up from the chair near the dining table and kissed Louis' lips , "Liam and I will bring some dinner with us , you and Zayn can choose , text us when you chose something ."

"Okay , have fun ." Louis nodded with a smile , Harry smiled back and kissed him one more time , leaning down to kiss Bear's head aswell since he was laying next to Louis .

Harry opened the door just as Zayn was about to knock , making them both laugh a little .

Zayn walked in and smiled at Louis , "Hey Lou ."

"Hi Z , come sit with me ." Louis sat up a little and patted the couch , Milo ran up to Zayn and jumped on his ankle for attention . Zayn picked him up and took him to the couch , sitting next to Louis .

"So , you wanted to hang out so you won't be bored while Liam is at the gym ?" Louis asked and crossed his arms over his chest , raising his eyebrow playfully .

Zayn threw his head back laughing , making Louis giggle a little . 

"Well , I also wanted to see you , it's been a few days ." Zayn smiled , Louis chuckled a little , "It has . What have you been up to ?"

~~

Harry and Liam were at the gym , Liam was lifting weights on the barbells while Harry was doing push ups .

"Well well , isn't that the gay guy from YouTube ." Someone laughed bitterly from next to Harry . Harry didn't pay attention and kept going , when he finished the set he rose up to his feet and turned to the guy , "Can I help you ?"

"Kill yourself ." The guy spat in his face . "You're a disgrace , a faggot -"

"Thank you for your kind words , you can fuck off now ." Harry said calmly and lied down to do another set of push ups . The guy didn't leave though , he kicked Harry's side .

Harry crumpled in pain for a second before jumping on his feet , swinging his fist in the guy's face . The guy stumbled back from the force before lunging back at Harry , the two getting in a fight .

Liam and another two guys tried breaking them up , Harry let himself get pulled away .

"Oh and what about your ugly boyfriend ? That creature needs to die too ." The guy pulled his arms harshly from the two guys' grips , "I remember a while ago my friends and I beat the shit out of that faggot -"

Harry immediately remembered that day , he found Louis laying on the sidewalk in the snow all beaten up . He jumped out of Liam's grip and lunged on the guy again , the two swinging punches and kicks at each other as hard as they could ; Harry couldn't let the guy talk shit about Louis and let him get away with it .

The gym's workers broke them up , the guy was in a worse state than Harry . Harry was raging , he wanted to beat him up until he's unconscious , like he did to Louis .

"I'm going to have to ask you two to leave ." One of the workers said , Liam took Harry's arm and pulled him out of the place , grabbing their stuff on the way .

Liam took Harry's car keys and told him to get in the passenger's , Harry was too angry at the guy to say anything so he just got in .

He had a cut on his cheek with a bruise on the cheekbone , his lip was busted and nose bleeding slightly , bruises were forming on his arms and torso .