Ch. 56

Dedicated to these two bc I love them .

sleepless-devil uniquerock

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis woke up in the morning to an empty bed , sprawled on his front with Bear and Milo cuddled up to him . He smiled to himself and reached to pet Milo , who was right next to his arm .

Bear stood up from his spot and crawled under Louis' arm , making him giggle tiredly .

The front door opened , making Louis turn his head towards the bedroom entrace . He could hear footsteps and shuffles , when the footsteps neared the bedroom .

Bear stoop up above Louis' body protectively , growling at the back of his throat . Louis was ready to jump out of bed but then Harry walked through the door , making Bear bark loudly at him .

He jumped backwards a little before chuckling , "You're the best guard dog , Beary ." He walked closer and scratched behind his ears , kissing his head .

"You scared us ." Louis sighed and rolled to lie on his back , Harry pushed Bear and Milo off the bed and lied next to Louis , "Yeah , sorry about that ." He kissed his forehead . "When did you wake up ?"

"A few minutes ago . What time is it ?" Louis asked , cuddling into Harry's side . Harry checked on his phone , "It's almost ten ."

"Where were you ?"

"At the store , got some groceries and stuff ." Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulder , "I thought we could film a video , what do you say ?"

"Uh , okay . What video ?"

"Chapstick Challenge ." Harry looked down to Louis , smirking when Louis' cheeks turned red . "Would you like that ? Or would you love that ?"

Louis slapped his chest , "Shut it ."

Harry laughed , "Okay , okay . Do you want to film this with me ? Unless you're uncomfortable , it does unclude a lot of kissing ."

"No no , I'm pretty sure I'm okay with that . Just , let me freshen up ." He sighed and sat up , but Harry pulled him back down , "No , stay here a little more . I want a cuddle ."

Louis cuddled back into Harry's side , head on his shoulder as he traced shapes with his finger on Harry's chest . Harry pressed him closer into his body , kissing his forehead . "Cara called earlier , to ask how are you . I told her you're okay , and she asked if we want to go out for dinner with her and Dylan . I told her we'll go , it's okay with you ?"

"Uh , actually I can't . I have an evening shift and I only finish at nine ." Louis bit his lower lip , "Sorry ."

"You have nothing to be sorry for . I'll tell Cara that Dylan and she will come over to our place , and we'll order pizza . Okay ?"

"Okay ." Louis nodded , "I'm going to get ready ." He slipped out of Harry's embrace and walked to the bathroom , brushing his teeth and washing his face .

He walked into the closet and looked at his clothes , searching for something good enough to wear . He pulled out blue skinny jeans and picked himself a shift of Harry's , quickly dressing .