Ch. 71

Enjoy x

~~

"I have a photoshoot today ." Harry sighed and cuddled closer to Louis , Louis smiled softly and played with his hair , "When do we have to get up ?"

"Don't know ." Harry looked up to the clock , "It's ten a.m right now , and I need to be there at two p.m . Let's stay in bed some more ." He nuzzled his face into Louis' neck .

Louis trailed his fingers up and down Harry's bare shoulder , smiling softly when Harry kissed his neck lightly .

There was a knock on the door , Harry lifted his head up , "Just a second !" He called , throwing the covers off and getting out of bed . "I forgot I called in room service while you were asleep earlier , I got us some nice breakfast ." He said as he walked towards the door , unlocking it and opening it .

"Hello ." Harry smiled at the waiter , who smiled back and rolled the cart into the room . Louis bundled up in the blankets , feeling shy being in only boxers and a shirt around the waiter .

Harry tipped the guy before he left , then went over to Louis , "Come on , I'll carry you to the table ."

Louis jumped on Harry's back , smiling as he was placed down on the chair . Harry sat in front of him and handed him a fork , taking a picture of the breakfast table for Snapchat .

~~

"We're here ." Dale said as he parked the car , Harry , Louis , Dale and Alberto got out and walked into the building .

Harry held Louis' hand tightly , he knew Louis doesn't have the best experiences from going to photoshoots with him , and he wanted today to go as smoothly as possible .

They greeted Louise and Caroline , Lux was away with Tom for the day .

There was a knock on the dressing room door , Caroline opened it , "Uh , hello ."

"Hi , is Harry here ?" They heard a feminine voice , Caroline nodded , "Yeah ." She opened the door wider , Harry and Louis turned their heads to see one of the models walking in . She approached Harry with a smile , not acknowledging Louis .

"Hey Harry ." She smiled and hugged him , kissing his cheek . Harry gave her a smile and hugged her , "Hi Sabrina ."

"Is this Louis ?" She pulled back from the hug and looked over to Louis , Harry nodded and brought Louis into his side , "Yeah . Louis , this is Sabrina , she's a model . Known her for a while ."

"Hi ." Louis gave her a smile and held his hand forward , Sabrina shook it and smiled back , "Hey , heard a lot about you . Only good things , of course ."

Louis almost blushed , but he knew she's fake . He indicates faking and imposters , and she's one of them .

"Harry , we need you on set now ." Alberto opened to dressing room door , Harry nodded and kissed Louis' lips , "I'll be back shortly ."

Louis nodded and pressed a soft kiss to his cheek , making Harry smile and boop his nose before going with Alberto .

Louise went to clean her brushes and Caroline disappeared into the wardrobe , leaving Louis with Sabrina .