Ch. 46

My current obsession is SUPERFRUIT , Mitch and Scott are so cute and adorable together . I want Larry to be like them too , but Larry will date because Scomiche aren't dating . Shame .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis woke up to kisses being pressed to his cheek , moving down to his neck then back up to his cheeks and forehead . He shifted a little and hummed , when he heard Harry's voice , "Morning baby ."

Louis smiled , he loved Harry's morning voice so much . "Morning Haz ."

"Happy six months annyversary ." Harry kissed his cheek once more , making him smile wider , "Happy six months ."

"Open your eyes , love ." Harry kissed the tip of his nose , Louis opened his eyes and rubbed them tiredly , Harry smiled at him and kissed him on the lips , "Breakfast is ready ."

"Mm , okay ." Louis nodded , letting out a yawn . Harry kissed his forehead , "Go brush your teeth , I'll get breakfast to bed ."

Louis pulled himself out of bed and went to brush his teeth , flopping down on the bed face first when he was done . Harry walked in with a big tray full of food , chuckling to himself when he saw Louis . "Sit up baby , breakfast is here ."

Louis turned to lie on his side , Harry placed the tray on the bed and carefully climbed in next to Louis . Louis sat up and leaned on Harry , "I can't believe we're dating for six months ."

"Me too . Feels like much longer ." Harry leaned his head on Louis' , "I'm more than happy it's you I'm spending my life with ."

Louis grinned , "Me too . Thanks to you , I have everything I need , everything I haven't had before ." 

Harry kissed the top of his head , "Come on now , let's eat ." He handed Louis a plate and took one for himself , Louis chuckled at the heart shape Harry drew on the pancake with the syrup .

"Shut it , I'm being romantic ." Harry nudged Louis with his elbow when he laughed , Louis pecked his cheek , "I like it ."

~

"Where are we going ?" Louis asked , looking out the car window when they exited London .

"Well , I want us to be able to be outside without paps and fans , so I searched on google for nearby places that will be private and intimate . I found the perfect one ." Harry grinned and took Louis' hand in his .

After ten more minutes driving they reached a sideroad , Harry turned left and the road led to a forest . 

"A forest ?" Louis asked , Harry nodded , "Yeah . Down in the forest , we'll sing a chorus , one that everybody knowsss ..." He sang , Louis giggled , "What are we doing here ?"

"There's a meadow here , really quiet and beautiful ." Harry said , "I got us some food and drinks , and a blanket to lie on . I hope you'll love it ."

Soon they reached their destination , Harry turned the car off and got out , Louis got out of the car aswell while Harry got the backpack he packed back home .

"Come on , love ." Harry took Louis' hand and walked with him , they reached the meadow and Harry deployed the big blanket on the grass , placing the backpack on it .

"Do you like it ?" Harry asked , wrapping his arms around Louis' waist from behind as he admired the scenery .

"Yeah , I love it ." Louis nodded with a smile , he turned to face Harry and wrapped his arms around his middle . Harry kissed the top of his head , "Let's lie down , yeah ?"