Ch. 33

Another chapteeeer . Yee .

Enjoy x

~~

"No no no don't wake them up , you fuckface !" Niall whisper-yelled at Liam , who went to shake Louis and Harry awake . Liam gave him the middle finger and rolled his eyes , then crouched down to his knees next to the sleeping couple .

"Harry , Louis , wake up , breakfast will be ready in a bit ." Liam shook them , Harry shifted a little and instinctively pulled Louis closer , "What do you want Li ?"

"Breakfast will be ready in a few , get up ." Liam chuckled , Harry sighed and nodded , "Okay . Wake us up next year ."

Liam rolled his eyes and got up , Harry let out a breath and opened his eyes , rubbing them with the heels of his hands . He looked down to Louis and smiled to himself , his arms wrapping around the small boy .

"Lou , baby , wake up ." Harry shook him gently then rubbed his hands on his back , Louis shifted on his chest and groaned , "No , I want to sleep ."

Harry chuckled , "Breakfast will be ready in a bit , you have until then ."

Troye came over to the couple and lied on Louis , Louis opened his eyes and giggled , "Morning to you too , Troye ."

"I'm still sleepy too . Is Harry a good pillow ?" Troye asked , Louis nodded with a smile , "He is ." Harry smiled and kissed the top of his head .

Niall joined and cuddled into the three , Alfie lied next to Niall , Phil and Dan lied themselves on top of them all and laughed when groans were heard .

Alfie took a few pictures of them , posting on Twitter and Snapchat .

"Come on now , get upppp ." The group cuddle broke away , Louis rolled off Harry's chest and lied next to him . Harry turned on his side and sponned Louis , craning his neck to kiss his cheek a few times .

"Did you sleep well ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded with a smile , "Yeah , you were comfy ." 

Harry chuckled and sat up , "Come on , let's go brush our teeth ."

"In a bit , I'm still tired ." Louis tugged the blanket up a little and settled . Harry tsked and threw the blanket away , "No no , we're getting up now ."

"But Harry ... no ." Louis pouted , Harry chuckled and lifted him up in his arms , throwing him over his shoulder , "You're coming with me ."

Louis giggled and wrapped his arms wround Harry's torso as Harry took him to the bathroom , placing him on the sink , "You stay here , I'll go get our toothbrushes ." He pecked hisforehead and walked out of the bathroom .

Louis hopped off the sink and turned to look in the mirror , fixing his hair a little before Harry walked back inside and handed Louis his toothbrush .

They brushed their teeth , Harry smiled goofily at Louis through the mirror with toothpaste all over his mouth , Louis giggled quietly and took water into his mouth , washing the paste away . He dried his face in a towel and turned to Harry , Harry wrapped his arms tightly around his waist and pressed toothpaste kisses to Louis' cheek .