Ch. 17

My birthday is coming up !! My date is December 24th , if you remember from my other story . 

Well anyway , enjoy the chapter . xx

~~

"Hold on , I'll ask ." Harry pulled his phone from his ear and turned his attention to Louis , "Love , Niall is asking if we want to come with him and some friends for ice skating and dinner tonight ."

"Yeah , sounds good ." Louis said as he finished cleaning the front desk in the store ; his morning shift is about to be over .

"Okay , we'll see you there . Right , bye ." Harry hung up , when the store's door opened and a guy walked in .

Harry moved from the desk and stood aside , the guy approached the desk and gave Louis a smile , "Hello ." He leaned on the desk .

"Hi , uh , do you need any help ?" Louis asked nicely and returned a small smile , the guy looked him up and down , "Yeah , I may need a bit of help with a few things ."

"O-okay ." Louis got a little nervous , he didn't like his tone . Harry kept a serious face on , watching every move .

"I'm looking for Blink 182's latest album , do you have it ?" They guy asked , Louis nodded and walked out from behind the desk , "Yeah , follow me ."

He reached the section where the album should be , "It should be here somewhe -" He was cut off by the guy reaching his hand down , grasping his bum . He jumped and pushed his hand away , "What the -"

Harry stood in front of Louis , his fist flew up and connected with the guy's face . The guy stumbled back , "Ow , jesus christ , what was that for ?!"

"For hitting on my boyfriend !" Harry growled , he took a step towards the guy but Louis pulled him back .

"He's mine , touch him once again and I'm not having any mercy on you ." Harry spoke lowly , making Louis shiver slightly in fear .

The guy smirked and wiped the few drops of blood from his nose , "Well , I'd still like the album ."

Louis turned around to find the album , Harry stood between them , shooting glares at the guy who kept smirking .

Louis found the album and walked to the desk , he put it in a bag and told the guy the cost . The guy handed him the money , Louis gave him the change and the bag with the album .

"I'll see you soon , cutie ." The guy winked , Harry grabbed the guy from the back of his neck and threw him out of the store , "You'd better not come back , jackass ."

Louis watched with wide eyes , the guy left and Harry turned to face him , "Sorry about that ."

Louis could just nod , Harry sighed and walked behind the desk to Louis . He cupped his cheeks , "Sorry you had to see me turn into a furious beast ." He kissed his forehead , "You're mine , and I would never let anyone steal you away from me ."

Louis nodded , he wrapped his arms around Harry's middle and cuddled into his chest . Harry smiled and held him closer , "What do you want for lunch ."

"Your lasagna ." Louis lifted his head up and smiled , Harry nodded and pecked his lips , "Okay ."