Ch. 45

Sooo I'm quite tired , and smelling ike smoke . Participated in a fire today , you know I'm volunteering as a firefighter . Ahhh it was amazing .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Come on love , I'll drive you to the store ." Harry finished tying Louis' shoes for him , they got up from the couch and walked out the door .

"I'm going to go grocery shopping now , the guys are coming over tonight ." Harry said , "I'll make us dinner , get some drinks and snacks . And we'll do a YouNow , the fans asked ."

"Sorry I can't help you with dinner ." Louis gave him an apologetic smile , Harry chuckled and shook his head , "It's nonsense , I can do it on my own ."

"I'm going to be so tired in the evening , today is Thursday and Thursdays are always full of customers ." Louis sighed .

Harry grabbed his hand , "It's okay , you can go to sleep whenever you feel like it . We won't hold you back , I'm sure the guys don't mind . And don't force yourself to stay awake ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , "Are you filming a video with them ?"

"Yeah , Prank Calls challenge . They should come to our place in two hours , so we'll film the video then I'll make dinner , come get you to eat with us and then have our night . So if in the middle of the shift one of us calls you just know it's most likely a prank call ." Harry said with a smile , Louis let out a giggle and nodded , "Okay ."

Harry parked the car outside the record store , "Have fun at your shift ." He said with a chuckle , Louis smiled and shook his head , "Wish I could ."

Harry leaned and pressed their lips together , "Call me if you need anything , okay ?"

Louis nodded , he pressed a kiss to his cheek and smiled shyly , getting out of the car and into the store .

~~

Louis was making himself some tea in the small kitchen-room when he heard his phone ringing , he took his tea with him and picked his phone up , seeing Liam's number .

"Hello ?"

"Hey , Louis ."

"Hi Li . Need anything ?"

"Yeah , uh . I kind of , well . I want to confess something ."

Louis bit his lip to stop himself from giggling . "Sure , what is it ?"

"I'm really sorry it happened , it got out of control and I hope you can forgive us ."

"Li , you're scaring me . What is it ?" Louis put up an act , trying to make his voice shaky .

"I uh , Harry and I were joking around the other day , and ended up kissing ."

Louis pressed the mute button so Liam won't be able to hear him , and burst out laughing . He heard Liam calling him , he sucked in his laughter and put his phone back to his ear .

"Y-you what ?" 

"I'm really sorry Lou , I -"

"Don't c-call me that ." Louis made his voice shaky as he spoke quietly .