Ch. 65

Tired af .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"I promise I won't be out for long ." Harry ran his fingers through Louis' hair , Louis shook his head with a smile , "Stay for as long as you'd like , it's Niall's birthday party , not just another one ."

"I know , but I worry about you ." Harry caressed his cheek .

"Then don't , I'll be fine on my own for a few hours . It's not a big deal ." Louis shook his head and cupped Harry's cheeks , "You go out and don't worry . I promise to call you if I need anything ."

Harry bit his lower lip before sighing , "Fine . But you have to text me every hour that you're okay ."

"Okay ." Louis giggled and pecked his lips , "Now go out and have fun with your friends ." He gently pushed hhim towards the door , sitting back on the couch . Harry chuckled and leaned to kiss him a few more times before walking out of the house , locking the door behind him .

He reached the place where the party is held and walked in , greeting familiar faces and hugging his friends .

He reached Niall and embraced him , "Happy birthday mate !"

"Thanks Haz ." Niall patted his back and pulled back from the bear hug , "Is Louis doing okay ?"

"He's good , I'm still keeping my eye on him ." Harry called over the music , Niall nodded , "Good , enjoy the party !"

"Will do ." Harry smiled at him and walked over to Zayn and Liam , greeting them .

"How's Louis ?" Liam asked .

"He's good , healing pretty well ." Harry said near his ear , Liam nodded , "Good , keep him safe ."

"Always ." Harry nodded , "Do you want anything to drink ?"

Liam and Zayn both turned their heads towards Harry with a glare , Harry's eyes widened and he shook his head quickly , "No no , I'm not getting myself any alcohol . Just thought I'd ask you before I'm getting myself some coke or anything else ."

"We're watching you , Styles ." Zayn said , "You'd better not make any mistake ."

"I vow I won't ." Harry assured them , "Now , do you guys want anything to drink ?"

"I'm fine with Coke too ." Liam nodded and turned to Zayn , "Do you want anything ?"

Zayn shook his head , "No , I'll go find Troye or something ."

Liam then followed Harry to the bar , ordering two coke glasses .

Soon Zayn was back with Troye , Tyler , Bethany , Zoe and Alfie , the group went to the dance floor , having a laugh and dancing around .

~~

Harry was hyper by the time he decided to go back home , he was grinning and laughing and goofying around .

"Hey , listen to me ." Zayn held his shoulders , "Don't you dare hurt Louis , do you hear me ?"

"Oh Zaynie , I will never hurt him ." Harry grinned at him and held his shoulders too , "I'll go home now , make sure my baby is okay and smiling and laughing like I am ."