Ch. 92

Double updaing this week because I feel like shit and like I've let you down . Sorry .

Enjoy x

~~

"Lou is packing for his first YouTube party ." Harry turned the camera to Louis , who smiled as he placed a few jeans into the suitcase . 

"Are you excited ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , I'm pretty excited . And nervous , and afraid , and confused -"

"Why are you afraid ?" Harry put the camera down and approached him , Louis sighed and sat on the bed next to the suitcase , "I just am . It's my first YouTube party , and it's a big thing . I just - I don't know what to expect ."

"Expect it to be the best time of your life ." Harry smiled and kissed his forehead , Louis nodded , "Yeah , okay ."

"Go on packing , love , we need to take a nap before driving to the airport ." He rubbed Louis' back , Louis got up and went to get more clothes .

~~

Once at the airport they greeted the fans , Louis was still having a hard time getting used to being known by strangers . 

"We love you so much !" One of the fans grinned at him , he smiled back and blushed , "Thank you . You guys are incredible ."

"You make Harry so happy , I just love seeing you two being cute with each other ." Another girl said , Louis' blush deepened , "It's mainly Harry insisting on being affectionate all the time , but I don't mind at all ." He giggled .

"I think you're very beautiful ." A guy said and smiled at him , Louis thanked him with a smile when he and Harry were called , they need to go .

"I need to go now , but it was nice talking to you ." He said and waved goodbye , turning to leave when a hand grasped his arm . He turned to face the same guy , who was still smiling , "Can I get your number ? We could get to know each other ."

"I'm sorry but I have a boyfriend ." Louis said apologetically and went to pull his arm away but the guy pulled him closer , "I insist . I want to know you better ." He tried putting his other arm around Louis but Louis pushed him away , when the fans around them stood up for him .

"Let him go jackass , he has a boyfriend !"

"Who the fuck do you think you are ?!"

Louis felt Harry's arms wrap around him , "We need to go ."

Louis bit his lower lip as he watched the guy being attacked , not physically but the fans were standing up for him . He felt a little sorry for the guy , but his heart burst at the fans' actions .

"They stood up for me ." He mumbled , Harry kissed his cheek , "They love you and adore you , of course they will ."

"I-I just - I never expected this many people , especially strangers , to stand up for me . Me ."

"We will all stand up for you ." Harry turned his head up to peck his lips , Louis nodded and pressed his forehead against his chest .

~~

They landed in the US several hours later , it was almost two a.m . Louis was exhausted , since he wasn't able to sleep on the plane . Harry had his arm wrapped around him to keep him close and safe , they went through security and got their suitcases .