Ch. 7

Hiii , so this story is going quite good , I hope . 

If you have any requests you want to ask , or scenes you want to read , things you want to read more of , DM me \ comment and I'll make sure to get them in . I do NOT write smut , don't request this .

Enjoy the chapter . xx

~~

Harry woke up pressed into a warm body , his face buried in warm skin . He groaned quietly and opened his eyes , his face was buried in Louis' neck as they spooned . He smiled to himself and nuzzled back into his neck , tightening his grip around Louis' small body .

Bear jumped on the bed and cuddled to Harry's back , Harry smiled and reached his hand back to rub his back , "Good morning , buddy ."

Bear moved to lie his head in the crook of Harry's neck , Harry carefully reached for his phone on the nightstand , he snatched it and opened the front camera , taking a picture of him , Bear and Louis cuddled up .

He grinned at the picture , placing his phone on the bed . He turned to Louis and pecked his cheek , "Lou , wake up ." He shook his shoulder gently . "Come on , Lou . I'll make you breakfast ."

Louis shifted a little and settled , Harry rolled his eyes playfully . "Come on Lou , we can't stay in bed all day ." He shook his shoulder again , Louis groaned softly and shifted away from Harry , "I want to sleep ." He mumbled .

"Too bad you can't . Now come on , up up ." Harry sat up on the bed , Louis wrapped the covers tighter around himself and nuzzled into the pillow underneath his head .

Harry chuckled and shook him again , "If you don't get up , I'll get Bear and Milo ." He threatened playfully . Louis didn't answer , so Harry called Milo into the room and placed him on the bed , "Go on ." 

Milo walked on the bed to Louis , he nudged his nose to Louis' cheek , Louis turned his head away , "Milo , stop ."

Bear joined and grabbed the covers in his mouth , trying to pull it off Louis . Louis gripped the covers , "Stooop ." He whined tiredly . Harry watched amused , Milo was tapping his paw on Louis' cheek while Bear fought with Louis over the covers .

Louis decided to let go of the covers , he turned to lie on his stomach , his arms going up to hug the pillow . 

Harry chuckled and took Milo off Louis , he put him on the floor and  pushed Bear gently to get off the bed aswell . "Thank you for helping ." He laughed , then turned to Louis , "Get up ."

"No ." Louis closed his eyes .

"I'm giving you time to wake up until I finish making breakfast , then you're in for it ." Harry ruffled his hair gently and got out of bed , walking to the kitchen .

Harry finished making breakfast and put it into plates , he placed the plates on the table and made two cups of tea for him and Louis . Once he finished he walked to his room , to see Louis in the same position .

"Lou ? Are you awake ?" He asked and crawled on the bed , laying next to him . Louis didn't answer , Harry smirked to himself . He scooted closer and shook his shoulder , "Louuu ...."

Louis groaned and kicked Harry's ankle , "Go away ."

Harry laughed , "Get up or I'll make you ."

"Bear and Milo already tried , maybe you should give up like they did ." Louis said and yawned .

"Mm , maybe I could . But there's something they don't know that I know ..." He smirked , Louis turned his head to Harry , "What ?"

Harry reached for his side and tickled him , Louis burst into a smile and giggled , "No !" He pushed Harry's hand away weakly , kicking his legs .