Ch. 48

School ends soon but it sucks more than ever . Ugh .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Lou , Cara invited us for lunch with her and Kendall , do you want to go or should I tell her we have plans with the other guys ?" Harry asked as Louis finished cleaning the front desk at the record store .

"Uhm , okay . I guess it's alright ." Louis nodded , and he knew he was being too obvious about not very liking it .

Harry sighed , "Baby , we don't have to go if you don't want to ." He took Louis' small hands in his , "I know how Kendall is , but it doesn't matter anymore , because I have you ."

Louis nodded , "She's too obvious , and I don't want to sit there and watch her flinging herself all over you ." He looked down to their hands .

"I don't want her to do that either , so let's make a deal - whenever she tries making a move or anything that's more than friendly , I'm being extra clingy on you ." Harry lifted his hands up to kiss his knuckles .

"Aren't you already ?" Louis sassed , Harry raised his eyebrows at him and playfully bit on his fingers , causing him to giggle and pull his hands back .

~~

"Hi !" Cara grinned as she hugged the two , "I know we saw eachother just yesterday but you're my favourite couple in the world and I get excited . Blame me ."

Louis blushed at her words , Harry pressed him close to his side and kissed his forehead .

"Hey , Harry ." Kendall smiled at him , she gave him a hug , then turned to give Louis a hug too . She didn't want them to suspect .

"Let's go in , yeah ? I got us a table in the back ." Cara smiled , all four walked to the hostess who led them to their table and handed out menus .

"Do you want to take a meal for both of us ?" Harry asked Louis , he nodded and turned back to the menu , "What do you feel like ordering ?"

"I don't really mind , you can pick it yourself ." Harry said , when he felt something touching his calf . He jumped slightly , looking under the table to see Kendall's foot rubbing up and down his calf . He looked up at her , mouthing 'stop' , she just giggled to herself before returning to the menu .

"I was thinking about this ," Louis pointed to a meal on the menu , "What do you think ?"

"I think it's a good choice ." Harry smiled and wrapped his arm around Louis' shoulders , bringing him close to kiss his cheek . Louis knew what that meant , so he snuggled a little closer into him with a smile on his face .

A waiter approached them with a smile , "Hello , I'm Will and I'll be your waiter . Are you ready to order ?"

The four nodded and told him their orders , he wrote it down , "Alright , your food will be ready in a bit ." He gave them one last smile before walking away .

"So , how was your night yesterday ?" Harry asked , his arm never leaving Louis' shoulders .

"It was great , we were kind of sad you didn't come but it was fun nontheless ." Cara said , "How was your night ?"

Harry turned to give Louis a smile , "Oh you know , pizza , cuddles , kisses and a movie ." He squeezed Louis into his side , Louis blushed and smiled shyly .

"You should definitely make more videos and take pictures of you two being cute together , you're so cute and literally relationship goals ." Cara cooed , "Aren't they cute , Kendall ?"