Ch. 9

I'm sick . I hate being sick . It sucks and I don't feel good . Sigh .

Well , enjoy the chapter . xx

~~

Harry woke up once again to a cold bed . He opened his eyes and rubbed them with the back of his hand , yawning into the pillow . He sat up and looked around , hearing shuffling noises from the kitchen .

He forced himself out of bed , stretched his arms above his head and walked out of the room .

He saw Louis filling Bear and Milo's water bowls as the two dogs were eating , he smiled to himself and walked up to him , "Good morning ."

Louis jumped and turned around , "Jeez , you scared me . Good morning ." He placed his hand over his racing heart . 

"Sorry ." Harry gripped his waist and pressed a kiss to his forehead , "Why are you all dressed up ? Where are you going ?"

"Morning shift ." Louis sighed , "I was about to leave , I didn't want to wake you up ."

"Hm . You should've woke me up , I would've made you breakfast before you had to go ." Harry pulled him closer and placed his chin on top of his head .

"It's okay . I made myself some tea , and took a biscuit . I-is that okay ? Sorry I took without asking -" Louis was cut off by Harry pressing his lips to his , chuckling into the kiss . "I don't mind it one bit , it's your house aswell ."

"O-oh ? Since wh-when ?" Louis blushed , a confused look on his face .

"Ever since you first stepped in ." Harry caressed his cheek .

"O-okay ." Louis looked away , still blushing . Harry kissed his forehead , "I'll come visit you later today , before I go to my photoshoot ."

"Photoshoot ?" Louis looked up at him with furrowed eyebrows .

"Yeah , a Topman photoshoot . I need to be there at twelve . Sorry I can't take you out for lunch , I'll make us a special dinner tonight ."

"I-It's okay ." Louis said , looking away from him for a few seconds . "Can I - can I ask something ?"

"Sure . What is it ?"

"Th-the photoshoot , uhm ... will there - will there be , uhm , other models ?" Louis asked , immediately regretting it and looking away , blushing deeper .

Harry smirked and bit his lower lip , "Yeah , there will be ."

"O-oh . Okay ." Louis nodded silently and fiddled with the hem of his shirt .

Harry took his chin between his fingers and lifted his head up , pressing a kiss to his lips , "You're jealous , are you ?"

'More like , insanely insecure' Louis thought to himself . He shook his head , "No ."

"You are ." Harry grinned and hugged him close , "Don't be , I promise nothing will happen . Okay ?"

Louis nodded against his chest , he let his arms wrap around Harry . "I really need to go now ."

Harry pouted , "Wish you didn't have to ."

"Me too ." Louis sighed , he pulled away from their hug and went to get his things , he put on his coat , stuffed into his pocket his phone , money for the bus and his phone charger . Before he could reach out for the door handle Harry turned him around and pressed their lips together , "I want to see you smile before you leave ."