Ch. 13

This year gets more stressing with every passing day , I hope you understand . I'm going on a really long journey with my whole school grade in a week and a half and won't be able to update then , so please understand me and I'll do my best to make it up to you .

Enjoy the chapter . xx

~~

Harry woke up to Louis still asleep , he kissed his cheek softly and untangled his arms from around the smaller boy , he got out of bed and into shower .

He had an interview , then a really important photoshoot he can't miss , then he promised to collab with another YouTuber .

He sighed and got out of shower , he wrapped a towel around his waist and brushed his teeth .

After he got dressed he made breakfast for himself and Louis , knowing Louis has a morning shift .

"Morning ." He heard a quiet voice , he turned his head and saw Louis walking towards him . He smiled , "Good morning ." He wrapped him in a hug , "Sleep well ?"

"Mhm ." Louis nodded and lied his head on Harry's chest , "Still tired ."

"You have a morning shift ." Harry led him to the table for breakfast , "I'll drive you to the store , but unfortunately won't be able to drive you back home , I have a photoshoot ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded and sat at the table , "Did you plan anything for today ?"

"Yeah , I'm going to collab with Tyler in the evening ." Harry took a bite of his food .

Louis almost choked on his food . "T-Tyler Oakley ?"

"Yeah ." Harry nodded with a smile , "You like him ?"

Louis nodded silently , still trying to take in that Tyler is going to come over and he's going to see him .

"He's lovely , he'll like you too ." Harry grabbed his hand in his big one , rubbing the back of it with his thumb .

"What video are you filming ?" Louis asked , his hand softly holding Harry's .

"For my channel , we're filming Tasting Foreign Candy , and for his channel Ask Tyrry , which ... supposed to be our ship name he made up ." Harry chuckled .

"A-and , I can be here while you're filming ? Or do I need to find myself a place to -"

"Of course you can be here ! Is that even a question ?!" Harry cut him off , "I want you to stay here ."

Louis nodded as blush covered his cheeks , Harry grinned and leaned to kiss his cheek , "Go get ready , I'll drive you ."

~

"Here we are ." Harry stopped near the record store , Louis turned to him , "Have fun at the interview . And the photoshoot ."

"Have fun at the shift ." Harry smiled , Louis smiled back at him with light blush covering his cheeks .

Louis leaned forward , he cupped Harry's cheeks softly and pecked his lips , his cheeks reddening deeply . "Bye ."

"Bye ." Harry grinned , he stole another quick kiss from him and waved at him as he drove away .

~~

Louis got back to the house around 2.30 p.m , Bear jumped at him while Milo stood on the top stair and barked for his attention .