Ch. 24

This chapter is dedicated to my beautiful and amazing friend Ally , I love you girl x

Enjoy the chapter !!

~~

"Going out already ?" Louis pouted as he sat up in bed , watching Harry putting on his shoes . Harry gave him a smile , "Yeah , it's only for two hours though . I'll be back with Joey , Tyler and Shane , we'll go out for a movie and lunch with Liam , Zayn and Niall ."

Louis nodded , he lifted the covers up more to cover himself while still sitting . Harry walked over to him and sat on the edge of the bed , pressing a soft kiss to his lips , "Niall ordered you two breakfast to up here , Zayn is going to a photoshoot and Liam and I are going to a quick interview . I'll text you when I'm on my way with the other three , alright ?"

Louis nodded , "Okay ."

Harry pressed another long kiss to his lips before getting up . "Bye love ."

"Bye Haz ." Louis smiled with light blush on his cheeks , Harry winked at him and left the room just as Niall walked in with room service .

"You're lucky I haven't had breakfast yet or else I'd be throwing up all over the place from you two ." Niall teased , Louis blushed with a shy smile on his face . Niall tipped the waiter and the waiter left , Louis joined Niall near the small table .

"So I see you and Harry are doing good ." Niall said and took a bite from his pancake .

"Yeah ." Louis smiled , "We're good ."

"Still cheesy and lovey dovey as always ." Niall chuckled , Louis giggled lightly and blushed , "He's always been like that ."

"He loves you , we knew ever since he first started talking about you ." Niall gave him a smile , "His eyes sparkled , his smile was huge , voice soft . We knew you're special ."

Louis blushed deeper with a grin on his lips .

"I always wonder how did you meet , Harry never told us ." Niall added , making Louis' grin flatter . Niall frowned , "I shouldn't have said that , right ?"

"N-no , it's just , uhm - sensitive subject ." Louis scratched the back of his neck , "We met on -"

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to , I just have a big mouth and I talk a lot ." Niall cut him off .

"No , I'll - I'll tell you . We met a few nights before Christmas eve , my birthday . Uhm , I told my parents I'm gay , and , they - they kicked me out . Literally ." Louis looked away from Niall's eyes , "Harry passed by and saw me getting kicked out and offered me to stay at his place ."

"I'm really sorry , Lou ." Niall rubbed his shoulder , "They're not worth it , you have all of us now , yeah ?"

"I know . And I'm grateful ." Louis gave him a small smile , "I've never had friends before , and thanks to Harry I have everything I've dreamt of ."

Niall smiled at him , "Harry is a lovesick fool for you , fucking whipped ."

Louis cringed slightly , "Please don't swear ."