Ch. 29

Hi loves , incase you didn't notice - there's a character asks , and I'm updating it soon . So if you have any more questions you're welcome to ask :3

Enjoy the chapter xx

~~

"We're leaving back to England tomorrow night ," Harry said , "I'm booking us flight tickets ."

"Okay ." Louis nodded , "Can you place me by the window ? I didn't get to last time ." Louis asked , blush slowly rising to his cheeks .

"Already did ." Harry smiled at him , "I remember you telling me you were sitting between Zayn and Niall in the middle row , so I got us seats by the window ."

"Thank you ." Louis smiled shyly at him , Harry pecked his cheek , "You're adorable ."

There was a knock on Harry's hotel room door , "Guys let me in !" Niall called , Harry got up from the bed and opened the door , "Need anything ?"

"Tyler called , he asked if we want to go out to dinner and then go to the park . You up for it ?" Niall asked , pointing to his phone .

"Up for it , Lou ?" Harry turned around , Louis nodded with a smile , "Of course ! I like Tyler ."

"Ooh , dark Harry rises ." Niall cackled and ran away .

Harry shook his head with a small chuckle , he closed the door and walked back to bed . He wrapped his arms around Louis and lied himself on top of him , not leaning his full weight on him , just enough to pin him down .

"Mine ." Harry mumbled and pressed their lips together . Louis giggled and kissed him back , hands cupping his cheeks . "Don't be jealous ."

"I'm not jealous , ju -"

"Just possessive ." Louis mocked Harry's deep and slow voice , giggling . Harry shook his head with a small smile , "You're something else ."

~~

"Louis !" Tyler squealed and hugged Louis , holding his camera with one hand . Louis smiled and hugged him back , "Hi Ty ."

"Well today I decided to vlog , because I really need to get footage of Harry and Louis being cute together ." Tyler kept one arm around Louis as he held his camera in front of them with the other .

Louis blushed , "You're silly ."

"I'm not silly , I'm fond ." Tyler said , pinching his cheek . Louis giggled and pushed his hand away .

"Come on already , I'm starving ." Niall put each hand on Tyler and Louis' backs , pushing them towards the entrace of the restaurant .

"You're always starving ." Louis rolled his eyes playfully , Niall poked his back , "You like my anyway ."

Harry wrapped his arm around Louis' waist and pulled him closer to his side , "Are they bothering you ?"

"No , they're real fun ." Louis gave Harry a smile , Harry smiled back and pressed a kiss to the top of his head as they walked into the place .

The hostess showed them their table , on one side sat Tyler , Louis and Harry , on the other side Niall , Zayn and Liam . They were handed menus and left to decide what to eat .