Ch. 54

I hate summer , I need the winter back . I freaking love winter .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

Louis was done with his morning shift , Harry was at the store to pick him up .

"Zayn and Liam invited us for a night swim at their pool tonight ." Harry said , Louis bit on his lower lip , "I can't swim ."

"Then I'll hold you , okay ?" Harry held his hands out for Louis to take , Louis held his hands and sighed , "I'm not sure . I'll come , but I don't think I'll get in ."

"Why ? I'll be there to hold you , I won't let you drown ." Harry took a step closer , pressing his lips to Louis' forehead .

"I know , but you'll want to have fun with your friends , I don't want to hold you back from it ." Louis shook his head , a sad smile on his lips .

"You won't hold me back , baby . I want to be there for you and if it means holding you for eternity , I will ."

Louis blushed , a genuine smile spreading on his lips . "We'll see about that ."

Just as they were about to leave , the store's door opened and Adam walked in . Harry was quick to stand in front of Louis , shielding him . "What the fuck are you doing here ?"

"I-I just , wanted to apologize ." Adam sighed , "Kendall never told me her intentions , she just told me to flirt with Louis , when you're there to watch , and she'll take care of the rest . She payed me extra not to ask any questions ."

"You're lucky Louis is here , if he weren't I would be making you regret even hearing the bitch's offer ." Harry towered over Adam , Adam nodded quickly , "S-sorry ." He got out of the store .

Louis took a hold of Harry's arm , "Calm down , please ?" He cupped his cheeks , Harry stared into his eyes for a few seconds before letting a breath out , "I'm calm ."

"Good ." Louis smiled at him , the store's door opened and Gavin walked in , since his shift is starting . He smiled at Louis , "Hey , Louis ."

"Hi ." Louis gave him a light smile , not to be rude . He turned to Harry , "I just need my phone and we'll leave ."

Harry nodded , he gave Louis' bum a small pat when he turned around to walk , Louis slapped his hand away with a giggle . Louis took it as a playful gesture , but Harry was just marking his territory around Gavin .

Louis took his phone from behind the desk , he stuffed it into his pocket and walked back to Harry , "Let's go ."

Harry wrapped his arms around Louis' waist and led him out of the store , once they were fully out Harry said , "Next time I catch Gavin staring at your ass I'm knocking him out ."

Louis slapped Harry's chest , "Stop swearing ."

"I'm serious , I was standing right infront of him and he was just plain out staring at your bum . Next time I'll punch him ."

"Haz , come on . Not like he was touching me ."

"He was touching you , in his mind ." Harry opened the passenger's door for Louis .

"Ew , Harry ."

"You'd be even more disgusted if he actually touched you ."

"He wouldn't , I won't let him ."