Ch. 19

I'm quite sad my other story ended , but relieved that now I have more time for school and personal business .

Don't forget the Character asks is still open to my other story !! Keep commenting .

Enjoy this chapter . xx

~~

Harry was halfway done with packing his suitcase , Louis watched him from the doorframe . He bit his lip , he honestly didn't know how he's going to make it four nights without Harry .

Harry placed more shirts into his suitcase , he looked up and saw Louis at the door , his arms crossed over his chest as he watched him . "Come here ." Harry opened his arms , Louis shyly walked into his embrace and let Harry's arms wrap around him .

"It's just a few days , love . You'll see me soon ." Harry kissed the top of his head , "You'll be okay , I've got Zayn and Niall driving you to work and back , and they will help you with everything you need ."

"It's n-not the same ." Louis mumbled into Harry's chest .

"I know , I don't like being away from you either . But it's only four days , not months . It'll be okay ." Harry lifted Louis' face up from his chest and pecked his lips , "Okay ?"

"Okay ." Louis nodded , Harry gave him a small smile and pecked his lips once more , "Good . Now don't be sad , smile ." Harry smiled at him , he pressed their noses together and rubbed them against each other , Louis giggled and turned his face away shyly .

"There we go ." Harry kissed his cheek , "When I'm done packing you're going to give me a cuddle , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , "I'll make tea ."

"Great ." Harry kissed his lips before letting go of him , turning back to the closet to get more clothes . Louis walked to the kitchen to make tea , Bear and Milo following .

Fifteen minutes later Harry finished packing , he walked to the living room to see Louis sitting on the couch with Bear and Milo , two tea mugs on the table .

Harry sat next to him and took a sip of his tea , then lied on the couch with his head on Louis' lap . "You're comfy ." He snuggled up to him with a smile , Louis smiled down at him with light blush covering his cheeks .

He ran his fingers through his hair , "When do you have to leave ?"

"My flight is at seven , so just a few more hours ." Harry sighed , "But let's not talk about it now , yeah ? Let's just have each other ."

Louis nodded and leaned down to kiss his cheek , Harry smiled at him and poked his nose , "Cutie ."

Louis blushed deeper and smiled shyly , one hand running through Harry's hair and the other caressing his cheek gently . Harry closed his eyes and hummed , turning on his side to snuggle his face to Louis' hip . Louis giggled lightly from the sensitive touch but didn't push him away .

~~

It was time for Louis to go to work his evening shift , and Harry had to go catch his flight .

Harry drove Louis to the store , holding his hand the entire ride there . They got to the store and both got out of the car , running into the store since it was raining .