Ch. 35

Sooo I've been really busy lately , going out a lot and having loads of fun . Sorry for the late update .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Ready , love ?" Harry asked as Louis stepped out of the bedroom , Louis nodded , "Yeah . I'm really excited . And nervous ."

"Don't be ." Harry pulled him closer , "This is your nan we're talking about ."

"I know , but - she doesn't know about my sexuality . Unless she saw me somewhere on the computer or TV , which I doubt ." Louis sighed into Harry's chest .

"I'm sure everything will be okay ." Harry pressed a kiss to his forehead and pulled back a little , "Come on now , let's go ."

~

"I don't want to go in ." Louis refused to get out of the car , holding tightly onto his seatbelt . Harry sighed and reached the red button to click it off , ripping Louis' hands from the belt . "Baby , please don't be so nervous . This is your grandma , she loves you ."

"We don't know this ." Louis shook his head , biting on his nails , "My mum probably told her everything , and now she hates me too ."

"Lou , look at me ." Harry said lowly , he's had enough of this . Louis looked up at him with slightly glossy eyes , making Harry soften . He pulled Louis' hands away from his mouth , holding both tightly in his large ones .

"You have nothing to be scared of , love . I'm here with you and I'm going to make sure nothing and no one gets to you in the wrong way . Okay ?"

Louis took a deep breath . "Okay ."

"Good . Now come out of the car ." Harry stood up and let Louis get out shakily . Harry closed the passenger door and locked the car , offering his hand to Louis , who gladly took it .

They walked up the pathway , Louis squeezed Harry's hand , Harry squeezed his hand back . 

They reached the front door , Harry pushed Louis lightly forward , "Come on , love ."

Louis took a deep breath , trying to calm his racing heart . He lifted his free hand that wasn't holding Harry's , knocking gently but loud enough on the door .

He heard footsteps from the other side of the door , the keys rattled a little before the door opened , revealing a guy , who was a little confused as to why the two boys were here .

"Uh , hello ." The guy furrowed his eyebrows .

Louis' heart skipped a beat . "Uhm , h-hi . I'm , I'm here to see my n-nan ." Louis said quietly .

"Oh , you mean the lady who lived here before ?" The guy asked , then bit his lower lip .

"What d-do you mean , lived ? Wh-where did she m-move to ?" Louis started getting suspicious , and he didn't want to believe the only thought that crossed his mind at the moment .

"She was your nan , you said ?" The guy asked , Louis nodded shakily . "Y-yeah ."

"I'm sorry , mate . She - she passed a while ago ."

Those words crashed into Louis like a ton of bricks . His chest heavied and eyes watered , "Wh-when ?"

"A little less than a month ago ." The guy spoke quietly , noticing how it affected Louis .

A Model And A Fan - Larry Stylinson AU (BoyxBoy) COMPLETEDOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara