Ch. 44

Sooo I'm having three big exams this week . Oh wow I'm excited .

Enjoy the chapter x

~~

"Hi baby ." Harry walked into the store when Louis' evening shift was over , Louis smiled at him , "Hi Haz ."

"Ready to go home ?" Harry asked , Louis nodded , "Yeah , it's been a long day ."

"I made dinner and treats for us tonight ." Harry said with a smile , he walked closer to Louis and held his waist , "I wanted to make up for me being an asshole , so -"

"No swearing ." Louis slapped his arm lightly .

Harry chuckled , "Right , sorry love . I wanted to make up for my behaviour , so I'm going to show you how much I love you ." Harry pressed kisses on his cheek and trailed down to his neck , "I'm going to show you just how much you mean to me , how you need to be treated . I'll make you feel like home ."

Louis' body tensed under his touch . Does he mean what he thinks he means ? If so , he's definitely not ready to have sex with him .

"Hey , what's wrong ?" Harry asked , his hand cupping his cheek . Louis avoided his eyes , blush covered his cheeks and bit on his lower lip , "Wh-what exactly did you p-plan for us ?" His voice was quiet .

"Dinner and some surprise treats . Is that bad ?" Harry frowned , Louis shook his head , "N-no , it's not . Unless y-you - uh , do you m-mean for us to - uh ..."

"No , baby , I'm not planning on making love to you . Unless you want it ." Harry brought him into his chest , Louis fisted his shirt , "I'd love that , just - not tonight ."

"Okay . We'll take it all your pace , yeah ?" Harry kissed his head , "We'll start slowly , when you're ready for more then tell me . Okay ?"

"Okay ." Louis nodded , Harry pulled back a little to lift Louis' head up , he pressed their lips together , "Let's go home , yeah ?"

Louis nodded , he took his stuff and locked the store , going into the car with Harry .

~~

"Let's go change into something more comfortable then we'll eat yeah ?" Harry guided Louis to their bedroom , Louis changed into a sweatpants and one of Harry's shirts , Harry changed into only sweatpants and took Louis' hand , "Let's go ."

He took them to the dining table and pulled a chair out for louis , Louis smiled and thanked him as he sat down . Harry went to get their meals , he placed the plate in front of Louis and sat in front of him , "I hope you'll like it ."

After dinner Harry took a big tray full of treats to the bedroom , where Louis was waiting . He walked in and kicked the door closed so Bear and Milo will stay out , Louis smiled , "You got way too many treats Haz , we won't finish it all ."

"Then we'll have some treats for tomorrow too ." Harry placed the tray on the bed and sat next to Louis , he took the strawberries bowl and whipped cream can , spraying it all over .

Louis took a strawberry and fed it to Harry , Harry fed him aswell . Louis giggled when Harry had whipped cream on the corner of his lip , he cleaned it off with his thumb and Harry was quick to lick it off his finger playfully .