Beginnings

When you have something that no one else has, you feel a sense of pride and the drive to protect it at all costs...

I woke up with groggily eyes, with a jolt of pain in my back. I saw my math book and realized I had slept on it while I was doing an all nighter for the Exam on Monday. I pushed it off my bed carelessly and slowly arose getting my bearings. Realizing it was Saturday I followed my daily weekend routine and went to my computer, powering the machine up.

As I was logging in I decided that today would be no better day than to play a session of minecraft. The mod that I had installed a few weeks before Mob Talker, was getting me addicted and I found myself playing more and more of it. Although the mod made me depressed somewhat as I knew that I would never actually get to experience of what I was playing to the fullest.

My reflection from the moniter showed a short average weighing Hispanic teen with short black hair and dark brown eyes, along with a bit of facial hair growing in, oh the jealousy friends had. But it was never enough to get a date or even a simple second thought from a girl. It was out of my hands and that's just how life worked. I brushed off the thought as the main menu for minecraft had popped up.

But before I started to play I dozed into my thoughts again and gently put my head against the moniter with closed eyes.

"If there's a chance for me, a chance to enter this world and start a new, please let me take part of it, I shall be eternally grateful." I silently murmured  to whatever had such power. Knowing the hopelessness of my words I opened my eyes to see the main menu gone and instead replaced with glowing white eyes on a black screen.

"How ignorant." Came from the speakers. That's all I could remember before I was pulled into a black and grey colored vortex.