Adventure!

Money takes charm.....

Diana's POV

"Why the hell doesn't Ramirez have any horses." I huffed while looking at my map. According to it the village shouldn't be to far away. I scanned the surrounding area seeing nothing in the vicinity. I sighed as I took a bite into the now stale bread. The sun was already starting to set and I was afraid of what was to come if I didn't find sanctuary. The coming of night however let a glow of light show beyond a hill beside of me. I smiled at the irony as I hurriedly ran to the village.

C.J's POV

"What do you mean your not paying me full price, I can't even afford a week's meal with this." I spat as the trader handed me my emeralds.  "You know the amount of stock I have for gunpowder, just because you think you risk your ass every night doesn't make this any less plentiful, you want a good pay, go to the nether hotshot."

I just gave the shake of my head before taking my earnings and going back to the tavern. As I looked around the village I sighed knowing I would have to make do. Ever since I was transported all those months ago and escaped the hunters, this village had helped me out in more way's imaginable. When the hunters came around looking for me, the villagers lied about my presence here and knew the hunters couldn't retaliate due to the experienced fighters the village had.

Ever since then I repaid them as much as I could by doing fetch missions and other security related things. These villagers were the next best thing to family. The tavern was busy as usual with tables full of battle hearty women clanking cups of beer while singing songs in a mystic way. "What can I get our hero today C.J" Trina said in her usual cheery sarcastic way. I gave her a sly smile before shaking my head. "Don't have the money for it this time, I was actually wondering if you had heard of any jobs I could take on." Trina was a good friend of mine and was kind enough to hold out on jobs until she got ahold of me which I appreciated.

Trina gave a frown. "Sorry C.J no can do today, there doesn't seem to be that much coming in, scouts said they saw smoke coming from scholar village, but that's probably all cleared by now, maybe just a house fire." I ruffle my hair before pulling up a stool. "Let me actually get a drink."

Trina gave a smile. "It's on me."

"Tri-"

"Calm down C.J I'm not so poor that I can't give you a free drink." she says as she fills up a mug and slides it down to me.

I grasp it with both my hands and bow my head over it before giving out a sigh. I sway in my thoughts for a while before something catches my eye. Out the window I see a girl, not one apart of this village that I knew, she had the look in her eyes that I learned to spot quickly, she needed help. I look back at my drink for a moment before bringing it up and chugging it down. It went down smoothly as the mug went back down on the counter with a loud thud. I start to get up and lead myself out of the tavern.

The girl still stands out there, trying to get passer-by adventurer's attention but most are to drunk to pay much attention. I flatten out my coat and make my weapons showable while fixing my hair, can't let this pass by.

"You looking for someone miss." I say as I walk up next to her. She jumps with a startled look in her eyes, at first she's she stutters as she gets out her words. I just give her a reassuring smile. "If your looking for something done, I'm the best guy around to do it." Can't say you didn't lie as you were  the best guy around.

"Ye-Yea, Um I was actually looking for someone to get something from the nether." she said reassuring herself. My smile was about to turn into a frown but I quickly stopped myself and gave a nod. "What is it that you need from the nether." 

"Fire charges from ghast's , about five, I'll pay you five emeralds for each one."

twenty five emeralds wasn't a lot but it wasn't underpaid either. I nod my head, Maybe it was about time to take my chances in the Nether, maybe I could collect some other materials along the way.

"Alright, stay here in the village for the night and I sho-"

"Actually I was planning on tagging along." she interrupts.

My mouth hangs open from my last words before closing and giving a nod. "We shall leave momentarily, may I ask your name, mine's C.J"

"Diana."

Ramirez's POV

I was planning on heading to the trading village but the woods that were ahead had trapped me within. I looked around the tree's seeing if there was a crack of light leading to the outside plains.

*Crack*

My head perks up as I turn around. Instead of a wolf pack that had found me before this time it was three girls. Each dressed in clothes that resembled the mobs that I had encountered. I didn't even have to look twice to know who they were. It was Cupa the creeper girl, Sabrina the skeleton girl, and silk the spider girl. They didn't look friendly like their computer counter parts though, Sabrina had her bow drawn and Cupa was holding what seemed to be green colored dynamite. Silk was just looking at me with her palm on her chin.

I unsheathe my sword and face my body to them, pulling down my goggles and bringing up my bandana. "If you were looking for the badass look than congrats." Silk said with in a tone that seemed to show that I wasn't going to win. The look on Sabrina's face bore holes into me as she looked ready to tear me into pieces. I wasn't going to win this fight, not with the two fighters having ranged weapons.

I start to put my sword away when I see Cupa pinch her fingertips on the string connected to the dynamite. I see a spark flare as it starts to slowly go down. "Boom, Boom." She says in a playful yet deadly tone.

I bail into a sprint as she gives it a toss to where I stood. Sabrina just put her bow down and gave a smile.

"SHIT,SHIT,SHIT."

*Boom*