Preparation and Realization

You can't sit and hide forever......

These girls were more helpful than I could have imagined. Kate who was the village cartographer, made a map for me of the area around the village and any special places of interest. Riley, who I thought was going to be the slacker of the group, made me a pretty good sword out of the ore that Rick had collected over time. The girl's had skills that ranged from engineering, armor making, cooking, medical knowledge, and building.

My plan was to explore as much as I could around the places of interest's to se see if I could find any leads to know the locations of the seekers or any other water survivors. Rick couldn't have been the only nice guy in this world. Most of the following days were filled with various activates as the girls made use of their skills to help me survive a little easier.

Like Rick has said, these villagers could make things that I thought could never be possible in a world like this. Diana, the engineer of the group was actually working on a type of glider before they were attacked, with all the resources that those men were helping pull in, they were able to increase their crafting horizons, but thinking of what Riley said, it came at a price to the women.

Soon I had a full set of metal plate armor that was a hell to carry along with a black sword made of obsidian meant to be used both to slice and also be used as a blunt weapon. As I started to get ready for my journey, Zoey stepped into the room. "Hey, we were all talking, and it seems that there is a lot more room in this place than we could imagine. I was going to ask if you find anyone out there on your journey, It wouldn't be a bad idea to ask them if they wanted to come back here, if that would be fine with you of course Ramirez."

I paused for a moment, I was much for leading people, and the way Zoey was talking seemed as if she would put all the decisions on my hands as she thought I was the owner of this shelter now, I looked back at what Rick had done for me, it might now have seemed like it in his personality, but Rick was the type of guy to help people, and building all those extra rooms couldn't have been just because he was bored."

"Yeah, If I find anyone who's looking for safety, Ill bring them back here."

Zoey looks delighted at your response, as if she thought you were going to say no. Without another word she exits the room leaving you to continue to prepare for you expedition. As you finally had everything packed you sit on your bed and give a quick analyst of the world you would soon be facing. The first was the mod that seemed to be apart of this world which was mob talker.

Mob talker was a mod that made the monsters in the world I fought in become girl companions that I could talk to, romanticize and fulfill my "fantasies" with. I only really downloaded it because it was on the list that Ben had given me and I didn't know what it actually would entail. If all the people who got into this world had mob talker installed, then the type of people who were in this world could be unpredictable. Who knows if someone out there, was holding girls hostage and making them fulfill all their sick twisted desires.

....Me and You both know we wished to be here, each of us having our own dreams, desires, lusts. To much of that can make a man insane.....

God I hope you were wrong Rick.