Restless(fixed)

"Stopping is giving up, help me please."

Sabrinas POV

What in the fucking hell, I take my eyes off on the two of them and they decide to travel and do whatever they please. We could have found the human compound by now if they actually cared enough to try.

Looking back at the filth that wasn't moving in its cage made me see that there wasn't much else to do with him for now. It was time for me to take action and actually look into more leads that would help the search into the where abouts of any other hiding humans.

Grabbing my bow and a satchel of traveling supplies I took my leave from the cave and traveled out into the outside world.

Cupas POV

I walked a few steps behind the traveller and he led us into the forest to go look for the ingredients needed for his assignment.

"Out of everyone I met so far, your one of the interesting ones out of the lot." He suddenly said while examining  plants

"W-What do you mean by that." I mumble out.

He stays silent for a moment as he puts newly gathered ingredients into his pouch and continues walking further into the forest.

"Well for starters, you never told me what your intentions where when you found me, usually the people who hire me get straight to the point."

"I just wanted to....I stay inside with my friends a lot. I just wanted to get some air." You say sheepishly.

C.J nods and gives a smile to me.

"Well how sweet of you to spend that time with me."

I pull my hoodie over my eyes as you feel your cheeks burning. This isn't like me. I'm always happy and loud wherever I go, why is this man so different, what are these feelings I have for this human?

Silks POV

I couldn't stay there, I just can't do it anymore. If I knew what would have become of that human then I would have stopped working with Sabrina a long time ago, this just wasn't right. The only reason I ever wanted to work with her was to find my sister, she was taken by those men a year ago while in the caves. Sabrina said they wanted her for her poison, but there had to be other reasons.

I clutched my head as I fell to my knees. What should I do? what can I Do? Should I go our of my way to go and help a human that can help me find Sarah.

"FUCK."

Diana's POV

The glider had made getting to the adventurer village faster than I could ever hope for. I landed gently on the outskirts as I traveled into the village. Like last time, it was buzzing with activity with women going in different directions to go do their duties. I kept my eyes peeled for the man I had hired from before and entered the tavern to continue searching.

Not seeing him apart of any of the patrons I go over to the bartender.

"Have you seen a ma-."

"Holy crap how popular is CJ." she blurts out while cleaning a mug.

You look confused as she just sighs.

"The guy you're looking for is out right now running a errand, he should be back later if you want to wait for him.

You grit your teeth and give a nod.

Please hurry C.J.

Updates are going to be coming out more now as I'm back from my family matters. New characters will be introduced in the next few chapters. and about what I said with this story coming to a end soon, fuck that. This is going to go on for quite a while. Thanks again for reading. New chapter by this weekend or sooner.