Chapter 4

After being sent back to the Dursley's for two weeks, it was finally time to go to Hogwarts. It was torture, though I would miss scaring Dudley by waving around a stick from outside and saying 'Abra Kedabra!'

At the moment, we were at Kings Cross Station. Alone. Vernon- sorry- the hippo dropped us off, and then left. How were we supposed to know where platform nine and three-quarters was? There was no such thing as platform nine and three quarters.

"Harry, not that I'm panicking or anything, but where the heck is platform nine and three quarters?" I exclaimed.

"Dunno, can't you figure it out?" Harry shrugged.

I stomped away from him, and approached some guy that helped people with stuff. I didn't actually know the proper name for him. If it helped my terrible description, he worked at the train station.

"Excuse me? Sir?" I said, tapping his arm.

"How may I help you?" he answered with a smile.

"Do you happen to know where platform nine and three-quarters is?" I asked, looking down at my Hogwarts Express ticket for a second.

"Nine and three quarters? What kind of joke is this? Kids these days..." He muttered the last part, and then walked off angrily.

Well that was cocky.

I didn't actually know what that word meant. I'd just always wanted to say that.

I walked back to where Harry was supposed to be standing, but he wasn't there. What was this, Taken? Okay, focus Lillian. Your brother was missing.

'Harry? Where are you?' I said to his-my-his brain.

'Over where the ginger family is.' Harry said.

I spotted them almost immediately. I speed walked over, partially because I wanted to scream at my brother, and partially because I didn't wanna get taken.

"Hi, I'm Lillian Potter, but you can call me Lily. I ran over here because I'm scared of getting taken, nice to meet you!" I said, all in one breath.

Why did I have to be an idiot?

"I'm Molly Weasley, nice to meet you dear!" a kind looking woman said with a smile. She had ginger hair, like the rest of her family.

"You too!" Harry said, being the nice person he was.

"So, er, we were wondering if you knew where platform nine and three quarters is?" I asked Mrs. Weasley.

"Yes I do! Where are your pare-" She stopped when she realized who we were. "Oh my, I am so sorry!" she cried, hugging us for some reason. Wow. Damn middle aged woman emotions.

What.

Even.

Was.

A.

Middle aged woman emotion?

Whatever.

She let us out of the bone crushing hug.

"Fred! Stop terrorizing Ron!" she yelled at one of her kids, her attitude switching instantly. How many were there?

There was a smart-looking kid with glasses, reading a huge book over there, who was also ginger. There were two more gingers who were twins, a scared looking boy near his brothers (I think he was the one that one of the twins was terrorizing) and a ginger girl who was most likely annoying her brothers.

So that was five that I could see.

"Fred! George! Come show Lily and Harry how to get to the train!" Mrs. Weasley called.

The twins approached us, identical grins on their faces.

"Blimey, mum, is that the Po-" one of the twins began.

Mrs. Weasley smacked him, cutting his sentence off.

"Ouch!" he cried.

"Fred, you go first," Mrs. Weasley said, pointing at a brick barrier.

I was very confused. What did she even mean?

"I'm not Fred, I'm George," he said. "Honestly, woman, you call yourself our mother? Can't you tell I'm George?"

I smiled in amusement.

"Sorry, George, dear," Mrs. Weasley said.

"Only joking, I am Fred," apparently Fred said as he ran at the barrier, and then disappeared just like that.

"Woah..." I said in amazement.

Molly was rolling her eyes at, er, Fred's...? Fred's annoyingness. Or just brilliance. Hmm, I'd have to talk to him and his brother. They seemed funny.

Everyone except Molly, Harry, one of her sons, her only daughter (I found out her name was Ginny) and I had gone through.

"Okay children! You can go together, I suppose. One, two, three!" Mrs Weasley said.

Harry, the ginger kid, Ginny and I started running towards the wall. When I got really close, I closed my eyes, expecting to smash into the wall, but I didn't.

I opened my eyes, and there was a red train with a LOT of kids getting on it. I looked around for the ginger boy we had met, but he seemed to be gone. Weird.

I grabbed Harry's arm and pulled him onto the train, along with our trunks.