Chapter 11

"We got the book!" Harry announced, walking through the Fat Lady portrait, Ron and Hermione following behind him. Kinda like a little train. Choo choo!

"Now what?" I questioned, getting up from my spot on the couch.

"We find the recipe for the polyjuice potion, and, well, make it," Hermione said quietly, as there were people around. She was already beginning to flip through the pages of the book.

"You say that like it's simple," Harry commented. I snickered. I loved sassy Harry.

We all sat down on one of the common room couches, and watched Hermione search through the book, like the creepers we were. Soon enough, I got bored, and my... thoughts began.

How did humans get on this planet?
Did they just appear?
Were we monkeys?
How did the monkeys get here?
Why does-

"Lily, snap out of it, we found the recipe," Ron said, flicking the side of my head. I scowled, karate chopping his hand away.

"Lacewing flies, leeches, fluxweed, knotgrass..." Hermione trailed off, scanning through the information.

If I was going to have to drink that stuff, I might just barf everywhere. Leeches? Seriously?

"Do you realize that we are going to have to steal half of these items, Hermione?" Ron whispered, looking a bit nervous.

"Says the one who flew a bloody magical car to Hogwarts," I muttered, rolling my eyes. My comment was ignored. The love was really radiating. 

"Well, if you're going to chicken out and let all of the Muggleborns in this school be killed, I'll-" Hermione started, but Harry cut her off.

"Nobody's chickening out, and if we want to do this, we should get started soon, because it says here that the potion takes around a month to finish."

My jaw dropped. A month? Did nobody realize how many students could be hurt by then?

Hermione shut the book, standing up.

"I'm tired, I'm going to head to my dormitory. And Ron, if you come up with any better ideas, let me know," she said sarcastically, spinning on her heel and walking off.

Looks like Hermione was picking up on sassy Harry's behavior.

**********

"I want a clean match," Madam Hooch said as Oliver and the Slytherin team captain shook hands, well, more like tried to break each other's arm off. "On my whistle, three, two, one, go!"

I flew upwards, getting ahold of the quaffle immediately. This wouldn't be an easy match, all of those Slytherin goons were big and aggressive.

I passed off the ball to Angelina, and zoomed around one of the Slytherin chasers. Angelina passed back to me, and I was about to throw it towards the goal post, when Malfoy shoved me from the side. Dropping the Quaffle, my heart skipped a beat as I fell off my broom, and grabbed onto it with one hand, boosting my self back up. In those few seconds, the other team had scored.

I was boiling with anger as I saw Malfoy fly away, a smirk placed on his evil little face. I wanted to smash his head in with a Bludger. Speaking of Bludgers...

"WHAT THE BLOODY HELL?" I screamed as a bludger flew right across my face, barely missing me. Okay Lily, just keep going. Your team needed you.

I got my head back in the game, zooming towards Alicia as she got boxed in by all three of the Slytherin Chasers. She passed me the Quaffle, and I quickly flew towards the goal, throwing it in. The Gryffindors cheered, and I was relieved that things were looking up for my team.