Chapter 2

I spun out of the Weasley's fireplace, stumbling onto the ground. Ron pulled me up, and I dusted the soot off of my clothes. I looked around to see Fred and George standing in the kitchen, laughing about something.

"Fred, what did you give Dudley?" I asked, grinning as I approached him.

"I'm assuming he ate it," Fred said happily.

Harry spun out of the fireplace, falling just as I had. He stood up and walked over to us, a smile on his face.

"What was it?" Harry asked.

"Ton-Tongue Toffee," George answered. "Fred and I invented them, and we've been looking for someone to test them on all summer..."

"That was too good," I laughed along with everyone else, and then noticed two ginger people sitting at the table that I'd never seen before. I assumed that they were Bill and Charlie.

"How're you doing, Harry, Lily?"

The shorter one held out his hand, and Harry and I shook it. He had a friendly looking face, a lot of freckles, muscular arms, and a large burn on one of his arms. I instantly knew that he was Charlie.

"We're good," I smiled, glancing at his arm. "What happened to your arm?"

"Oh, this?" Charlie said. "I work with dragons, just a little burn... it's nice to meet you both!"

Bill got up and shook Harry and I's hands. He looked really cool, he had long hair that was tied back in a ponytail, and there was a fang earring dangling from his ear. He had dragon hide boots on, and clothes that reminded me of a rock concert.

I instantly was drawn back over to Fred like a magnet, and he wrapped his arms around my waist right away. Maybe we were all over each other, but to be fair, I hadn't seen him all summer. Bill and Charlie raised their eyebrows at us in surprise.

"Gross," Ron gagged, making me roll my eyes.

Before I had the chance to say anything back, there was a pop, and Mr. Weasley appeared out of thin air beside George. I'd never seen him look so angry before.

"That wasn't funny, Fred!" Mr. Weasley shouted. "What on earth did you give that Muggle boy?"

"I didn't give him anything," Fred grinned evilly. "I just dropped it... It was his fault that he went and ate it, I never told him to."

I had to bite the inside of my cheek to keep from laughing.

"You dropped it on purpose!" Mr. Weasley roared. "You knew he'd eat it, you knew he was on a diet-"

"How big did his tongue get?" George asked eagerly.

"It was four feet long before his parents would let me shrink it!"

The entire kitchen burst into laughter. None of us could contain ourselves.

"It isn't funny!" Mr. Weasley said. "That sort of behavior seriously undermines wizard-Muggle relations! I spend half of my life campaigning against the mistreatment of Muggles, and my own sons-"

"We didn't give it to him because he's a Muggle!" George defended.

"No, we gave it to him because he's a great bullying git," Fred said. "Isn't that right, Lily, Harry?"

"It's true," I nodded. "An oddly large, bullying git!"

"Yeah," Harry agreed. "He is."

"Wait until I tell your mother-"

"Tell me what?"

I spun around to see Mrs. Weasley standing there, hands on her hips. Her eyes were narrowed, and she was glaring at Fred and George.