Chapter 11

DRESS ORDER LEFT TO RIGHT: Lily, Ava, Olivia, Ginny.

"MERRY CHRISTMAS!" I shouted, jumping out of bed.

I grabbed my pillow and ran around our dorm smacking each of my friends in the head. I considered smacking Lavender and Parvati as well, but decided that they just might take it the wrong way.

"Guys, wake up, it's Christmas, A.K.A the best holiday to ever exist!" I exclaimed, smacking Hermione with the pillow three times in a row. Her and Olivia sat up, grumbling about my wake up call.

"Ava, dear little Ava," I said gently.

"What?" Ava said groggily.

"WAKE UP!" I shouted, smacking her with the pillow. "It's Christmas!"

"Fine," Ava groaned, rolling out of her bed and onto the floor dramatically.

"GINNY!" I yelled, shaking her awake. "It's Christmas!"

She sat up slowly, looking confused. I skipped off towards my trunk.

"Frosty the snowman, was a jolly happy soul," I sang happily, pulling on a big hoodie, some comfy shorts and knee-high fuzzy socks.

"Must you insist on acting like a five year old every Christmas?" Ava said.

"Yes, I must," I said. "Merry Christmas to you too, you grinch- oh, sorry for waking you two, Merry Christmas!"

I had been a little too loud, cause Lavender and Parvati had woken up from my wake up call as well.

"I'm gonna go see Fred, and when I come back, you all better be alive and ready to go," I said threateningly.

I skipped into the hallway, humming Christmas songs, and burst through the door of Fred's dormitory to see that everyone in there was still sleeping. How could these people be tired when it was Christmas, and the day of the ball?

I walked over to his bed and watched him sleep for a moment, kind of like a stalker. He looked so peaceful. For now, at least.

I jumped onto his bed, and began shaking him repeatedly.

"Fred... Freddie, wake up! It's Christmas!" I said excitedly, shaking him some more.

He groaned, and then before I could even process what was happening, he had wrapped me in his arms and rolled the both of us onto the floor.

"Merry Christmas to you too," I grumbled. No matter how hard I tried to escape, he was not letting go.

"You should consider this time with me as your Christmas present," Fred said groggily.

"George, Lee, someone, help me!" I shouted dramatically. "This lunatic won't let go of me!"

"I'm coming," George said sleepily, and there was a loud thud that meant he had rolled onto the ground dramatically. Was that how they both got out of bed or something?

"Haha, sucker, I'm being rescued," I said teasingly, right before the other twin came to my rescue and pulled me up with ease.

"Thanks, you're truly the better Weasley twin," I said to George gratefully.

"What?" Fred exclaimed in outrage, sitting up quickly.

"It's not like this is news to anyone," George said.

I stopped in the doorway of their dorm.

"Fred, I'll meet you before breakfast, okay?" I called over the noise of the twins beating each other with pillows. I got no response, so I shrugged and assumed that he heard me before skipping back up to my dorm.